+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IQ Test

Tone Guest
    Yeah, oh well. I still got above average without even finishing the last 5 questions!

From what I remember a true IQ test is quite a bit more extensive than just 30 questions. It's cute and fun but I'd take the results with a grain of salt.
    Heit ist mein taug.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh yeah....I've seen this test before, taken it twice. The first ime I scored 145, the next time 140. I'm a little skeptical now, having seen what everyone else has posted.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I don't trust online IQ tests so I never take em. They're really just for entertainment value moreso than something to believe.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Tone Guest
    Well my mommy says I'm smart and that's all that matters!!!

115 wooooooooooooo!

i'm actually suprised, but happy too!

i am classied (only just) as above average!

indigosoul Guest
    Why would anyone want to take a test like this?! Don't you know if you're smart?! If you're not sure, then better off to get a library card, IMO...

Man, dont be so dull. We're just having a bit of fun here. What are you 80yrs old?
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

IQ tests , not my kinda thing . i did have a test to see of i was some sort of psycho once . The questions were very weird , sometimes it seemed as if it was a joke question .

ahh yes , the results were that i was perfectly normal and that i was above average in terms of intellectual level . (this was actually a professional test and not some internet quiz)

i scored low on one of those then high on another. they both wanted me to give them money for a more "comprehensive" report. lol, that's about as convincing as pet psychics.

All I know is that I find it kind of odd that every person who takes this IQ test ends up being "above average". It sounds like an artificial self-esteem booster....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12