+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dating older women...

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Need to find someone close to your age or just a little younger, Asip if you're looking for a settle-down-with type. I'm 29, and I'm getting married next year, and all of my friends were married between 26 and 30. That should sort of give you the range of where you should be shopping.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I should send you a pic so you can rate me blue lol...The reason i say this is because i dont know...I don't seem to be good with girls that are younger then me or even few years around my age. I always think that they think of me as too young and thin looking (which i look like btw) and how many girls like that? I'm not saying none, but very rarely i'll say...so from that point, it's harder..The fact that i'm so picky in what i want doesn't help either.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    Need to find someone close to your age or just a little younger, Asip if you're looking for a settle-down-with type. I'm 29, and I'm getting married next year, and all of my friends were married between 26 and 30. That should sort of give you the range of where you should be shopping.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've seen a pic of you before Asip, you're a cutie so I wouldn't worry about that end of things. Some girls ARE picky about height/size, they like a bigger man that they feel can 'protect' them, it's sort of innate. Doesn't mean they're all this way, though.

So this is why you've been away so long? Too busy romancing the ladies to come visit us?
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Thanks blue ...I have been working a lot trying to keep up with mortgage payments and such...and yes had a few ladies...nothing serious. BTW, congrats on your engagement...He's a lucky dude...Hope he treats you well...Oh and good luck to your Canucks next season!

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    I've seen a pic of you before Asip, you're a cutie so I wouldn't worry about that end of things. Some girls ARE picky about height/size, they like a bigger man that they feel can 'protect' them, it's sort of innate. Doesn't mean they're all this way, though.

So this is why you've been away so long? Too busy romancing the ladies to come visit us?
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

If you feel comfortable in dating older women, by all means enjoy it. You're almost 30 yourself! Love and be loved. Check out...

the big fat ban I'm about to get for spamming!

(Edited by Giga for your entertainment)
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 30-07-09 at 05:43 AM.

Any woman aged over 35 flirting with me, I start to question her reproductive abilities.

I can't help it. I have the term "Elderly Prima Gravida" etched into my mind.
    Last edited by Mish; 30-07-09 at 11:22 AM.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

If you don't feel comfortable with dating older women, I think u should go back to ur routine dating way. Otherwise, you will come across a lot of unexpected issues. Some u don't know how to address.
    Find my [URL="http://filipino.stepsapart.com/"]Philippines dating[/URL].

well, you mentioned wanting to "settle down and start a family." this may not be appealing to older women and, as someone previously stated, fertility becomes an issue for women in their mid 30s.

the decision to have a child is a non-negotiable one: you either do or you don't. in this case, you should seek women your age or younger.

good luck.

Age is not just a number

My friend, age is not just a number, it some times mathers. u have to know what u want in life and go for it. if u prefer older women, its just ok, but dont let the age difference be more than 4 years.
    http://www.heart2coast.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12