+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Disgusting or Enjoyable? Semen talk

Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86
    Yep its mainly the feel of it lol...
    OV lol no its not cause I had it in my mouth lol... how would i know of cums great benefits from having it in my mouth lol... naturally I learned from... well a teacher..
    I dont know. Maybe females have some special old organ left that allows them to use taste to determine the effects and chemicals of a substance? lol..im just kidding.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

hehehehe ooooh youre crazy
    ~Sarah~

i love the taste, nutting wrong with swollowing at all. saves mess, boyfriend seems to like it, and so do i. there was that 1 time he got really relaxed and peed though...i didnt realise and he didnt know what it was either and i swollowed that....tasted like warm orange tango...i dont think ill do that again lol

Quote Originally Posted by jolovessim
    love the taste, nutting wrong with swollowing at all. saves mess, boyfriend seems to like it, and so do i. there was that 1 time he got really relaxed and peed though...i didnt realise and he didnt know what it was either and i swollowed that....tasted like warm orange tango...i dont think ill do that again lol
    pee'd???? OMG! Now that one is just wrong...

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

yeah it was weird, i gave him a blow job, and carried on after he came, and he peed in my mouth. so now i tend to make sure hes gone to bathroom before hand lol i didnt really mind to be honest, just had a loooong drink after

i love the taste, nutting wrong with swollowing at all. saves mess, boyfriend seems to like it, and so do i. there was that 1 time he got really relaxed and peed though...i didnt realise and he didnt know what it was either and i swollowed that....tasted like warm orange tango...i dont think ill do that again lol
    You drank his piss? .... thats kind of gross
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

yeah, like i said i wouldnt do it again in a hurry. i didnt know what it was and didnt want to spit, as i swollowed i realised it was pee.

.....oh my gosh...

I'm not normally one to over-exaggerate but .... damn thats disgusting lol omg lol
    ~Sarah~

Make your guy drink a lot of sweet pineapple juice, I've heard it doesn't taste bad that way. =P

i dont think cum tastes bad at all, at 1st it does i guess, but its an accumilated taste, the more you have the more you love it, in my experience anyway

i dont think cum tastes bad at all, at 1st it does i guess, but its an accumilated taste, the more you have the more you love it, in my experience anyway
    Heh, heh..that's why your screen name is almost an anagram of "love jism"..ha ha..

I'm just playing with your, Jo...

Quote Originally Posted by Innova
    Some like, some don't. Just like some men like "eating", and some don't.
    Wrong!: That some that "don't" is very very small, almost negligible, part of the male population....LOL

Unless you can prove me wrong, then you have no way of knowing lol...

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    there are a lot of dudes that don't like eatin' ... depends on the girl too ... some are just plain smelly ... especially in high school AND if they have a job ... all that backpack walking and work ... the juices just don't mix properly ..

My ex-gf used to go down on me all the time ... and from the getgo, she swallowed ... she said it wasn't the taste, it was the convenience of it ... just sucked it straight down her throat ... although, i did like the occasional *splat* on the face ... or lip drippage ...

The girl after that didn't really like to go down much ... first, she gagged the stuff and then she swallowed a few times, but didn't get much head from her ...

I prefer swallowing ... I guess it depends on the mood ... people will do anything when they're in that MODE ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Maybe has a problem?!!

Ohh shit... thats really disgusting. But how did he pee..?? thats strange its very hard to pee while ur penis is erect coz at that time the path that connects the penis with the bladder is closed and the other path that comes from the balls is open for the sperms to come out after passing from the prostat gland.

And the prostat gland is the one that controls the opening and closing of the paths. Maybe he has problems in his prostat!!?
    hehe just kidding...maybe he get too relaxed and u gave him a very tough job so he couldnt hold it.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast