+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Divorce On The Verge

An update I had a conversation with her lastnight over the phone.
    I asked her to please respect our marriage and me to not see this ex bf. Basically she told me to not tell her what to do---and I'm so controlling. Makes no sense to me---is this controlling?
    Now my stand is I don't want to bother anymore---she is gone.

yeah and if she comes back after this relationship with her EX mind you fails tell her NO.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    yeah and if she comes back after this relationship with her EX mind you fails tell her NO.

Do you mean not to take her back?

ITS HARD FOR ME TO EVEN SAY DONT TAKE HER BACK BUT YEAH THATS WHAT I SAID. i MEAN YOU ARE MARRIED! AND SOMETIMES THERE ARE OBTICALES IT WOULD ACTUALLY HAVE TO BE YOUR OWN PERSONAL CHOICE IF SHE DID COME BACK. BUT FOR NOW THINGS ARE THE WAY THEY ARE AND THATS THAT. TAKE THIS TIME TO FOUCS ON YOURSELF
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

ITS HARD FOR ME TO EVEN SAY DONT TAKE HER BACK BUT YEAH THATS WHAT I SAID. i MEAN YOU ARE MARRIED! AND SOMETIMES THERE ARE OBTICALES IT WOULD ACTUALLY HAVE TO BE YOUR OWN PERSONAL CHOICE IF SHE DID COME BACK. BUT FOR NOW THINGS ARE THE WAY THEY ARE AND THATS THAT. TAKE THIS TIME TO FOUCS ON YOURSELF
    Thank you allot---I have to do this as I know I'm falling apart both physically and mentally. I've lost weight in the last week and I'm already pretty thin to begin with. Really hurts to love and not be loved back.
    She said I gave up on loving her about 6 months ago---which is so not true, I just had other family issues--wish we would of talked about it more.

Too late now

to her it was tooo late, but now work on you just work on you. and take care we are here whenver you need us

to her it was tooo late, but now work on you just work on you. and take care we are here whenver you need us

Thank you everybody for all the help. Today I started packing stuff up so I or we can sell the house ASAP.

I know I will hurt down the road and most likely be on here for some guidance.
    I guess the marriage/divorce odds caught me---hmm crap.

yep this place has been here for a while. I think you are already doing ok. There willbe moments but yu will get by those too

This is the worst part. it will get better every day from here on out.

Why when I ask if she wants to be in this anymore --she saids not right now---can't see just say no already
    Last edited by keeptrying; 03-06-06 at 07:45 AM.

the reason she really cant say no already is becasue she already knows that she dosent want to be with you but cant tell you, she dosent want to hurt you but what she dosent realize is that she is hurting you more this way. its not nice to be on pupet strings its very selfish of her!

You need to make this decision. Stop passing the buck. It's over, and you keep politely passing her the knife and saying, "More stabbing me in the heart, dear?"

Stop it. You are taking such bad care of yourself. I'm not sure which of you is worse, but I know whose responsibility it is to make an end to this, and i think you do, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    You need to make this decision. Stop passing the buck. It's over, and you keep politely passing her the knife and saying, "More stabbing me in the heart, dear?"

Stop it. You are taking such bad care of yourself. I'm not sure which of you is worse, but I know whose responsibility it is to make an end to this, and i think you do, too.
    This is so true---I've realized that I'm inflicting self damage---I must stop now.

I know what you are going through.

Me, my brother and my best friend have been through exactly the same thing.

It really hurts....but I promise that things do get better!

From what you write it does seem that your marriage is finished and I am so sorry for that.

Don't run things over in your head though...you can and WILL be happy again.

Things gets easier and before you know it you will be thinking about the new love of you life I promise.

Everyone I know who has been through the same as you has found happiness :-)

Quote Originally Posted by google3000
    I know what you are going through.

Me, my brother and my best friend have been through exactly the same thing.

It really hurts....but I promise that things do get better!

From what you write it does seem that your marriage is finished and I am so sorry for that.

Don't run things over in your head though...you can and WILL be happy again.

Things gets easier and before you know it you will be thinking about the new love of you life I promise.

Everyone I know who has been through the same as you has found happiness :-)
    Thank you bud for helping. I guess the next step after the pain is gone is to come over the fear of dating again.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast