+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The big news is.....

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I doubt that you got pregnant intentionally, just tells me you didn't learn much from your first time around.

Honestly, I don't care whether or not you think it's a good idea. Based off what you've said, unless something has changed, you're living with your mother still? Still working a dead end job, and have a problem with changing your own child's diapers?

No congratulations from me, but good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I doubt that you got pregnant intentionally, just tells me you didn't learn much from your first time around.

Honestly, I don't care whether or not you think it's a good idea. Based off what you've said, unless something has changed, you're living with your mother still? Still working a dead end job, and have a problem with changing your own child's diapers?

No congratulations from me, but good luck with whatever you decide to do.
    I'm going to have to agree with fras...he said things how it is.

You weren't ready to have a kid the first time around, and you're still not ready to have another one. Have you not learned your lesson from the first time? You can not support this child, you're 18 right and you live with your mother? You think this guy is the one? Where has love forums common sense gone? An 18 year old saying her boyfriend is the one and not a single word of advice about this. The feeling I'm getting from everyone is they're trying to look on the positive side and say nice things. This is a place for advice, not to praise a mistake.

But besides that, I wish you luck with everything and hope things go well for you.
    Last edited by 1averagejoe; 06-05-09 at 12:53 PM.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well it's done now. Unless she's going to terminate the pregnancy I don't see much point in finger wagging.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Hah, so my "what you enjoyed" thread comment was accurate. I should be a psychic.

Congrats.

hey Ladie, your in England right? don't mind me asking but :what are you graduating from? (college?)

if a baby is what you want, then good for you.

i'm so scared about having kids. i don't want them for as long as i can put them off.
    Gee..I thought I saw a pussycat. ~PCD

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well where were You guys to tell her that when she was doing the baby? It happened . And I'm really proud of You , some girls in Your position would just do abortion and move on. You have to be really strong to decide keeping this baby. Well ,there are always problems in life.Whether the child is there or not.Your and your bf business is now to make some life plan. I'm happy for You,really. I'm happy that You have bf who wants this baby. I'm happy that You have mum who wants to help You.
    I know nowadays it's really hard to work out life and family. I hope You will.
    And You're not a whore. For me are whores who do sex with 100 guys,get pregnant and then just remove it like it never was there.And You're taking the consequences.
    And another plus, Your children will have young mum ;P
    Maybe after this baby,try to take pills or other contraception. Condoms aren't the best solution.
    Anyway, Good luck.
    I wazzzz here

To be fair, she didn't say it was unplanned.

Congrats Ladie! Glad you have the support from your Mom and boyfriend, too.

And like CB said, the horse is out of the barn. If you're happy about it, then that's all that matters really.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post

Let's not start any drama.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Really?

Why would she have to gauge his response if it was planned?
    I don't chase, I replace.

Personally, I don't think people should be having children when they can't even afford to live out on their own... especially if they already have one child.

I've had no problems with you, Nisha. You're a cool girl. But I thought you'd be a little smarter about this and do better at protecting yourself from letting this happen again. Your mother has every reason to not be very happy about this. She's basically helping you to support two more kids that she didn't give birth to.

Either way... I hope this man steps up and helps you with the baby since he wants it and wants to be with you.
    I don't chase, I replace.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Guys, what's done is done. No need to lecture her.

My sister got pregnant at 18, and I tried to lecture her and she just got pissed and shut me out. Then she got pregnant again, and same thing. She said to me "This is my decision, and even if you don't agree with it, the least you could do is be supportive."

So.....yeah.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Congratulations
    Relationships are never a threat, cause I'll Erase the history and act like we never met

--Joe Budden

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Let's not start any drama.
    Wasn't trying to. I was simply stating that she didn't say either way, and people are assuming things.

This is definitely not a thread to start fighting in.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    She said to me "This is my decision, and even if you don't agree with it, the least you could do is be supportive."

So.....yeah.
    Haha.

That's one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard.

So, family and friends should be obligated to support ever stupid decision I make?

My point is, regardless whether or not we support 'Nisha's decision, doesn't change the circumstances she's bringing another child into. And I think the majority here would agree that they are not favorable conditions to raise children.

If she's having the baby, she's having the baby. My concern now is if she "oops!", a third time while in similar or worse living conditions than she's in now. This girl has got to wise up before her children have to deal with the consequences of her decisions.

Wasn't trying to. I was simply stating that she didn't say either way, and people are assuming things.

This is definitely not a thread to start fighting in.
    None of that matters at this time. What matters is what she is going to do next to improve her situation. Knowing whether a person gets pregnant on purpose under these circumstances is....... Knowing whether a person gets pregnant on accident under these circumstances is......

...any response may lead to drama.

Since the dude desired this pregnancy, I hope he cares for them very well---starting this very moment. The parents of either adults should not be obligated to take care of these adults and have them under their household. Now, is a great opportunity to move on and start a new phase of life.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast