+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In a relationship but she stays with someone else!!

If your expectations are not matched with this girl (and they are not), then you move on. That is what dating is all about...you go out, talk, get to one another, and if they seem to be a match and you like them, you continue and see if it blossoms into a relationship. You like her but she isn't a match over all, so there is no point in wasting your time or investing your feelings in someone like that.

On the bright side, you got over your insecurity hurdle and went out on a date. You can see now it isn't that difficult to do.
    Last edited by smackie9; 18-11-12 at 11:43 PM.

I met a lovely girl online not long ago but after meeting her in person, it was evident that I just could not spend my life looking after someone with medical problems. Its different if the problems happened while we were together. Not sure if that scared your gal or not but either way, you got used as a pawn. Don't bother. Find a local woman because long distant relationships are almost impossible to work out. Women are all around you. Just have to be straight forward.

You're not a real ninja.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12