+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Worried. Advice needed. Cheating.

Well, I got some new information: she confessed, that she had had too much alcohol and that she had passed out at some point. And when she woke up, David was already "doing her". She told me that she didn't even understand where she was at first. And when she did, and when she understood what was going on, Marietta "woke up" and left. So David didn't "finish" and well, neither did Marietta.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by hermionegranger View Post
    Well, I got some new information: she confessed, that she had had too much alcohol and that she had passed out at some point. And when she woke up, David was already "doing her". She told me that she didn't even understand where she was at first. And when she did, and when she understood what was going on, Marietta "woke up" and left. So David didn't "finish" and well, neither did Marietta.
    Hahaha. Worst excuse ever.

My bullshit meter is going off the chart. She either needs to lock David away for rape, or really come clean with you.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    Ugh, I've been in the situation of David. But I don't understand why he let her have sex with him if he knew it makes her feel bad.
    No way he knew. No way. This was completely consentual.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Hahaha. Worst excuse ever.
    You think she's lying? If she is, then yes, it's a very stupid excuse, but if she's not lying... then David used her in a very sick manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    She either needs to lock David away for rape, or really come clean with you.
    Well, she couldn't even file a charge of rape anymore - it's been a week from the incident. No-one would believe her. There's no evidence to prove he really raped her.

I know, she's looking for a new job...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, she couldn't even file a charge of rape anymore - it's been a week from the incident. No-one would believe her. There's no evidence to prove he really raped her.

I know, she's looking for a new job...
    If she was raped, she needs to file the report. NOW.

This is a very serious situation, and you don't know the laws involved. Get it done. Right now.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why would she want to be friends with her "rapist"? (That's what you said on a previous post.)

I don't buy it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

My God, its a 12 on the Bullshit-ometer.

If he were raping her (which you have just described) then he would not have let her leave. Not in a month of Sundays would he have let her leave.

If you say Snowman slowly enough it sounds like Gullible. which is what you must be to believe such rubish and what i would have to be to do so as well.

I think she is looking for excusess to justify her shameful actions and relieve the feelings of guilt and self loathing she deserves to feel for the sin she has commited.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by thefallenheart View Post
    My God, its a 12 on the Bullshit-ometer.

If he were raping her (which you have just described) then he would not have let her leave. Not in a month of Sundays would he have let her leave.

Well, he couldn't exactly KEEP her indefinitely, could he?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

there was no mention of injury or struggle. such things would have been worthy of mentioning, i would assume. and he would have tried to keep her for a while if he had not finished using her. to which she would have struggeled to get away resulting in... unpleasentness.

and if it really had been rape she would, if she had a brain between her ears, have told some one imediately. and not turned up to work or any place she might possibly have met him. fear alone would have seen to that.

hence the high bulshit mark.

and the mentality of rapist is so very close to the metality of murderer. just a thought.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You don't have to struggle to have sex with a woman who is passed out, and a woman who is passed out is in no condition to consent to sex. I think your rationale is wrong, fallenheart, even though I doubt she was raped. The only reason I doubt it is because she was talking about wanting to stay friends afterwards.

you bloody well would if you woke up during.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    God. This is a person who doesn't have enough drama in their own life that they are posting someone elses problem.

LOL. Why don't you get your FRIEND to post on here so we can get the info directly from the source, at least.

BTW, I'm totally sympathetic to girls who are date raped w/drugs or alcohol. I do think, however, you shouldn't ever put yourself in a place of losing control w/o a trusted person near... Anyway, in this case, the info doesn't sound like rape, it sounds consentual. I would NOT want to be friends w/someone who took advantage of me. I'd want to rip their privates off.

Well, actually, Marietta didn't say she was raped. She said she had passed out and when she woke up, he was already having sex with her. They were friends before.. maybe that's why David let her leave. I don't know. They struggled a little after that, Marietta was also crying, according to her. Marietta wanted to leave, David wanted to explain what had happened. That's why they struggled... But only for 10 seconds or so... Marietta wanted to leave and David didn't try to stop him. He went with her... and they talked. Marietta couldn't talk much, though. She was crying most of the time. I don't know much, though. There was no violence... I can say that.

Why she wanted to be friends with her? I don't know. And - she doesn't see this as a rape. Maybe because she thinks she pulled this on her herself. But... there's a lot of data of situations when victims don't want to accuse their abuser and wish to be friendly with them instead. At least I've read about cases like that.

I know she doesn't want to be friends with him anymore. Maybe the whole thing just "hit her"...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are you just trying to vent b/c of worry for your friend, or what? Why are you posting someone else's problem (I hope you're not using her real name online, lol). Seems weird to me.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Are you just trying to vent b/c of worry for your friend, or what? Why are you posting someone else's problem (I hope you're not using her real name online, lol). Seems weird to me.
    She's my sister. I've already explained this...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast