+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does this constitute abuse? In need of advice...

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    youre being used girly. NO relationship should be a secret.
    Yeah! Listen to her!
    Spammer Spanker

I know.. I think i've let this go on to long... I'm speaking to her this evening (although she has currently disappeared off the face of the earth).. I guess we'll see if she can even listen to me.

Be careful. If she's in a wacky mood, she could do something rash. I know this sounds nutty, but arrange to have a friend check up on you after your conversation with her.
    Spammer Spanker

Thanks, I wish I could arrange for a friend to check up on her... but unfortunately no one knows I exist, and I have none of their numbers... Argh! I will be careful, I don't plan on raising my voice at all... I don't want to make her feel even worse than she does...

I really don't know how you have tolerated this emotional blackmail for as long as you have.

And I see no evidence of this sharp tongue you claim to have. You seem sweet as can be (no, I am not hitting on you ).
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Memories&Dust View Post
    Thanks, I wish I could arrange for a friend to check up on her... but unfortunately no one knows I exist, and I have none of their numbers... Argh! I will be careful, I don't plan on raising my voice at all... I don't want to make her feel even worse than she does...
    If she wants her friends to comfort her then she will open up and tell them what went down. If youre not important enough for her to tell them about then sorry, but she deserves to feel rotten inside

We spoke last night, and she sounded so sad I just didn't know what to do.. she kept saying she was sorry and I was treating her like she hit me... I kept saying that it's the same moral line for me... We agreed to make a go of it, but I can't feel good or safe, so I swallowed my fear and broke up with her this eve, and she yelled at me calling me a liar, and never to contact her again... I guess it's all I deserve, I feel so shit.. I feel so very shit for hurting her... I feel like a terrible person.

Quote Originally Posted by Memories&Dust View Post
    We spoke last night, and she sounded so sad I just didn't know what to do.. she kept saying she was sorry and I was treating her like she hit me... I kept saying that it's the same moral line for me... We agreed to make a go of it, but I can't feel good or safe, so I swallowed my fear and broke up with her this eve, and she yelled at me calling me a liar, and never to contact her again... I guess it's all I deserve, I feel so shit.. I feel so very shit for hurting her... I feel like a terrible person.
    yeah youll get over it. You were not happy in the relationship and that girl is not stable. Sad one second, crazy mad the next. She is very manipulative and you need to stand up for yourself and not let yourself be taken advantage of. Youre a nice girl you just need to realize that you deserve better than feeling shitty all the time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12