+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need to vent.

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    Ashley, Ashley, Ashley...oi vay!

The things we put with when he have so much invested -it's a bi-polar cycle that gets reset even when things as you said "things had been OK."
    This kind of guy doesn't deserve any woman with a pulse let alone someone as genuine, intelligent and giving as you...Reading your post pissed me off too!!!

But, you should (in your mind) thank him for doing you so wrong as he did. Because he showed you and taught you exactly what to AVOID in a man!

Irresponsible, unaccountable, deflecting, selfish, imbalanced, manipulative (damaged people are really good at B-laming people) and the fact
    you are so good enhances the hurt he threw upon you because he knew how it would make you feel; this was intentional.

I know he did things he shouldn't have done but see, the same way you have realized how bad he was: is the same
    process HE has refused to see through to discover how he has YET to be held responsible for what he has done to you and to himself.
    In the end your anger may turn to pity because you can see how he was devolved into nothingness, a choice he made on his own but cost you a relationship in the process.

I can identify how dropping keys, accidentally ruining his interior of his car can make him feel like you are some stupid dumb shit when in reality
    he puts value on perfection, and on his personal possessions higher than his own relationship and the value we all see in you that he has not.

You need to let this out: and don't let a new relationship to build upon this foundation of anger, resentment even though it sounds justified.
    You can do it: it is all in your mind! I've got faith in you.
    thanks! he always tried to make me feel like I was wrong in these situations. and I felt bad in a few of them, but deep down I knew that he was the one who is really messed up. it's his loss!

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Oh right, sorry I misread ...So you pack up and leave and the twit hardly visited? What a t*at! Still...you managed to move on, meet a new guy and things are looking good for you!

I've never been to Germany and I don't have any desire to go there. For some reason, (I could be wrong), I can imagine it being like another England, only much more grim and lousy weather the same as we have. Have you ever been to the UK before?
    I was in London twice and once in Ireland ( yeah I know Ireland is not UK but it's the same island ) I like London pretty much , but I couldn't live on the island anymore. And the weather sucks for real. I remember being in Ireland in august, it was freaking freezing there ! Well, London cool but still London<Paris if I had to chose
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    I was in London twice and once in Ireland ( yeah I know Ireland is not UK but it's the same island ) I like London pretty much , but I couldn't live on the island anymore. And the weather sucks for real. I remember being in Ireland in august, it was freaking freezing there ! Well, London cool but still London<Paris if I had to chose
    LOL...don't let anybody Irish hear you saying we are the same island, although they are still classed a part of the UK I think.. Sounds like you've bean a-l-l over the place, I want to go to Paris and I can speak a bit French too....like 'Bonjour and Au Revoir lol

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hahaha I can a bit more than that and I highly recommend Paris. It's true that this city has this "something"
    As for Irish, they are weird anyway, when I was there, I saw how the streets look like after 2am. I have NEVER seen soooo many people DRUNK AS **** , sitting on the street eating, or jumping in front of the police car , I was like ,wtf? Circus came to town? And it wasn't even some special day . I mean party like party ,simple weekend. But I think that there wasn't a sober person that came out of the club. I have to admit it, I was shocked and kind of disgusted I come from Poland, we drink much too, but not to this point, or rather hmm this is how we behave with 15 or something
    I wazzzz here

LOL ^ I guess over here it is probably the same and in busy cities at the weekend. Pubs are open 24 hours in some places - it's a nation of 'piss heads'. I watch a tv programme called Cops sometimes and it shows them all walking around pissed, fighting and generally making assholes of themselves and being arrested by the police

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah hahahaha exactly eh They could for example sit on the street, eat a burger with a puke next to them Or for example a couple was having sex and someone was pissing next to them OMG I mean this is something that you can see once in a lifetime lol And actually... They drink everyday!! I was in a small city and people were heading to bard like at 5pm or something. Everyday lol
    I wazzzz here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12