+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do girls prefer bad men??

wussy boys get on my nerves. "you look nice tonight" "oh sorry am i offending you?" sod all that crap, i like a guy with some real balls

"you look nice tonight" is something i need to hear. I love when partners are on same level, and when some boy is excited or stressed by you in beginning, it will disapear in few days! Its not about sex, sex without love is not for me.
    My next boy will not be bad boy, rather i will stay alone and in two months "celebrate" half year without man!
    More about me on homepage

In college I took a psychology class where this very question was asked.

In short it has to do with, of all things confidence. Arrogance, badass and whatnot types all by there very nature are confident. This is partly to do with human nature, were all animals right?

Women are attracted physically and mentally to the confident types in the pack, they assume confidence begets protection/safety and for the most part are right.

When it comes down to it they are looking for a strong mate, sadly they sometimes hit a snag when they land a jerk.

I’ve seen girls who hold on to guys who treat them like crap, one girl I knew through a mutual male friend even endued physical violence at the hands of her b/f. When it gets to that level and the girl doesn’t have the sense to bail, oh well.

Jerks and general Asses tend to be confidant, more so than others and usually don’t even know it.
    Most of us know why we're alone...what we don't know is why we can't seem to do anything about it.

this is scary

its not all about confidence, but you do need confidence to get women. i think its just expected by women that bad boys have loads of confidence and thats what they want. its like they all say, nice guys finish last. bad boys are also a challenge for women because they will grap at any piece of ass they can get, so in a text its a challenge for wome to make them their own.

thats what its all about
    awannn

ltj i dont think so, at least for me. I had bad men accidentaly, not on purpose

i had a great experience with my bad boy, i was with him for around 2 months and during that time i felt valued and protected in a different way than before. I wouldnt say i felt loved, but he made me feel valuable in a way i have never had with any other boyfriend. I knew that it wouldnt last and so did he but we had a really good time together. I think it was because he was kind of 'hard' so would protect me if a fight broke out etc and would stand up for himself a lot and brag. normally i wouldnt go for this and i hate fights etc it was just something new and i think thats why i felt valued. ic ould never stay with one tho! i love my current bf to bits and he isnt bad
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12