+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Long Distance Relationship

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think a week and a half is all that long. He's going off to do manly-man things with his uncle? Unless you don't trust him for some (good) reason, you'd better let him have his space...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i feel the same way as you do. i feel a week and a half is long enough i dont want to go that long not talking to him he think we should. i guess i have to respect his wishes. he said he will miss me and all but that he going to be busy drinkin and fishin and then going camping.
    how long have you been with your boy.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    I don't think a week and a half is all that long. He's going off to do manly-man things with his uncle? Unless you don't trust him for some (good) reason, you'd better let him have his space...
    When you love someone, you won't keep him/ her off your sight.

and......................

a week and a half is more.

Quote Originally Posted by Sami09
    i feel the same way as you do. i feel a week and a half is long enough i dont want to go that long not talking to him he think we should. i guess i have to respect his wishes. he said he will miss me and all but that he going to be busy drinkin and fishin and then going camping.
    how long have you been with your boy.
    Sami09,

a week and a half for me is eternity....... LOL!

It's a good thing that you are patient on not talking with him which for me is eternity( a week and a half).

Well, you are inlove with him, you do everything, you do not want him to get off your sight.... and why he prefers not to talk with you for that long?????

maybe he loves you.. but he doesn't mean he loves you more.

sorry with my blunt response.. I just can't get the logic why he doesn't want to communicate with the woman he loves. He told you he gonna miss you, BUT WHY he won't keep in touch????? He's just making dumb excuses!!!!

P. S. My man and I are together for 2yrs and it never happened he didn't talk with me in a day. Remember, we are 24hrs plane ride away from each other but calling and talking with me online everyday is never a failure!!! Just to make you feel better, think that every men is or has a different way of dealing a relationship...
    Last edited by b*tch; 04-08-06 at 12:46 PM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by b*tch
    When you love someone, you won't keep him/ her off your sight.

and......................

a week and a half is more.
    How old are you?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    How old are you?
    awww, kinda serious question! above 23... but... below 30.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    awww, kinda serious question! above 23... but... below 30.
    C'mon we're all buddybuddy enough here aren't we?

You can give us a straight answer.

<<< 20

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    C'mon we're all buddybuddy enough here aren't we?

You can give us a straight answer.

<<< 20
    okay, i just turn 24 last june 20...
    ..::: Don't think that I am b*tch! I am beyond b*tch! :::..

Sami09,

a week and a half for me is eternity....... LOL!

It's a good thing that you are patient on not talking with him which for me is eternity( a week and a half).

Well, you are inlove with him, you do everything, you do not want him to get off your sight.... and why he prefers not to talk with you for that long?????

maybe he loves you.. but he doesn't mean he loves you more.

sorry with my blunt response.. I just can't get the logic why he doesn't want to communicate with the woman he loves. He told you he gonna miss you, BUT WHY he won't keep in touch????? He's just making dumb excuses!!!!

P. S. My man and I are together for 2yrs and it never happened he didn't talk with me in a day. Remember, we are 24hrs plane ride away from each other but calling and talking with me online everyday is never a failure!!! Just to make you feel better, think that every men is or has a different way of dealing a relationship...
    Yeah, I completely feel the same... I just can't get around the fact that he doesn't want to talk to you for an extended period of time... mabe like 2 days he goes off somewhere and just wants to clear his mind of things, but to put drinking and fishing on top of YOU is a big no no. I really cannot justify this in my mind at all, and if I were you I would have a SERIOUS talk to him, but first really consider if this is what you want. Frankly, he is treating you like shit and you deserve better. I don't think I am over-analyzing this either; why the heck would he do that to you? Tell him you need to talk to him and if he has a problem with that, he is a creep and you should move on. Sorry to be so blunt, but it kinda pisses me off...

i dont want to end it with him just cause he doesnt want to talk to me for a week and a half. I am just going to give him space and hopeful he really miss me. my bf try to be a tough guy and that why he properely said that. I dont believe he was trying to be a jerk he just going to be busy. i guess i got to respect what he said.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Good idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Sami09
    i dont want to end it with him just cause he doesnt want to talk to me for a week and a half. I am just going to give him space and hopeful he really miss me. my bf try to be a tough guy and that why he properely said that. I dont believe he was trying to be a jerk he just going to be busy. i guess i got to respect what he said.
    Yes. I suppose you know him better than any of us, so that sounds like a perfectly good plan

I WOULD however, talk with him about it later on; only pain and sadness can come from keeping feelings like this to yourself, so please let him know how it makes you feel; even if you decide to let him have his way with it, it still hurts you (and I think it should)

Good luck though on the week and a half... just keep busy!

tonite the last time i will see or talk to him he leavin tommorow . i am not going to tell him how i feel cause i want are last time together to be good before he goes. i am going away myself soon enough. he comin back in like 5 days from the cottage but then going campin with some friends. i just have to let it be and i know he will miss me just like i will miss him.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have to give you guys credit for actually being in Long Distance relationships. That must be tough, with the lack of physical contact and all.

I talk to someone who lives a good 8 hrs away from me. I would never get into a relationship with him unless he moved back here. (He used to live here and I got to know him etc.) I think it would be too hard without really being able to hang out etc. So, for now we do our own thing and if he moves back here eventually, he does. If not then we just remain friends.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

the pain starts today for me. i talk to my man today now he at the cottage and i wont be talking to him till thurs. i wont be seein him till like next monday this sucks i guess i just got to cope and suck it up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast