+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm really unsure on this...

Awwww so mean

See Jun, i'm the only nice guy here...I definitely don't want to see the pic cause she's ugly for sure. The way he's so polite to her and everything...What for? You don't do that with pretty girls...Pretty girls, you definitely want to talk to and so much more.

Dude, like Tone mentioned...She's a person just like you so just ask her out...Also, don't be so polite all the time.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

ok, i'll try...i've always been brought up as a rather chivalrous person, and it has gotten in the way in the past. I've learned a while back that girls may like nice guys, but if they're too nice, they get turned off and bored.

You guys are so cool. and fyi, she is rather pretty....more like beautiful pretty than sexy pretty. maybe now you can understand why i'm kinda intimidated..? hehe

Okay, the meet-up went pretty well. There was good news and bad news. The good news: I got along with the girl really well. We started talking about Final Fantasy and the new movie coming out. I think she had fun, and I enjoyed talking to her.

The bad news: the friend she brought along was a guy. Now, understandably, this was a guy that worked at her department at work (i work in a different department). Also, I didn't get any weird vibes between them, so I want to guess that they're just good friends; nothing to worry about, right?

Well, the evening ended with me leaving to go to work. The girl and i left on good terms; we even hugged and said we should cosplay together. I think I still have feelings for her now, but every time I've gotten to know a girl, it's always ended as being friends, and nothing more. Do you guys have any advice on how I should go from here?

Thanks as always.

Tone Guest
    Keep on inviting her to hang out, flirt a lot with her, look in her eyes a lot, smile, you know - that kinda stuff.

Pay close attention to how she reacts to your flirting to know when to take things to the next step. You have to put yourself out there as the man, and as the woman, she has to give you some signals that mean it's okay for you to make the first "move."

Be cool baby, be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikauri
    that makes total sense tone, wow, thanks...

Lloyd: very funny, lol. Maybe I will show a picture of her to you, if this turns into something more.
    Don't post the picture unless you don't mind a bunch of perverted men from this forum beating it to a picture of your girl...

lol shh!, I never thought about that.

Tone Guest
    What I wanna know is why she gotta say that after I post...

Thats why all the boys love you so much, Junsui! They had to use the pictures of Lloyd before...

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Don't post the picture unless you don't mind a bunch of perverted men from this forum beating it to a picture of your girl...
    Oh comeon, there's way better pictures out there than anything ya'll post on here.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Yes maybe, but they don't talk to you...

Better pictures out there to masturbate to

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Rosebud, forget goin to school - we get free psychology lessons here on LF!

No kidding, and I don't have to pay anything for it!!! woo hoo!!!!

She has had the goodness to invite you. Just be honest with her and keep being honest with yourself. I think you will have a lovely day. Just try to calm your nerves before the day.

Guys guys guys. Stop with the buddy buddy shit. If you want something with a girl. Show your intent. Ask her for a coffee, flirt with her, be CONFIDENT, and progress the relationship. But don't be her support to cry on when she's talking about boys & crap like that. IF you hold yourself out as a buddy, you'll end up as a buddy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12