+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I want to have sex with an older woman

Quote Originally Posted by Mark1 View Post
    How do I openly flirt without being rude? Im better at doing it subtly...
    the stuff is not brain surgery, you're 22 years old... How do u often FLIRT with girls around your age???????????????????????? don't you know how to flirt without being rude???? C'mon.... how OLDER Is this lady you're trying to get her attention?????? give us some details...................

The women are usually within the ages of 35-48. Some 50ish year olds are pretty hot, too.

I'm finding if they talk to me first, I can talk no problem, but I'm not sure how I can start a conversation.

It's a lot easier to start a convo at a bar than it is say, a WalMart.

Any ideas?

Well, I'm heading to the grocery store tonight, I'll try and start a convo, I guess.

Go for it... Don't be rude, be nice.. Lots of older women are into younger men, who cares?? Man/woman... there's no age limit. Enjoy it!

How do I break the ice!! Ughhh

Its easier flirting at a bar than at a grocery store/department store.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark1 View Post
    How do I break the ice!! Ughhh

Its easier flirting at a bar than at a grocery store/department store.
    the truth is NO 35-year-old woman would approach you, FOR GOD SAKE YOU'RE 22, but the good news is they'll be REALLY flattered if you expressed an interest, SO you'll have to make the first move
    it would be a lot easies for you to start a conversation at the grocery/ department store that in a bar......... so if u're interested I'll give you a good line in a private message.

Yes please

Update.

Went to a department store.

First woman:

Was purchasing woman's clothing as I walked by. I almost said something to the effect of "you'd look good in that" but I did not because I had no reason to be in that same section. Would that have been a good line, though?

Second:

I was in the hygiene isle, and a woman was buying skin care products. I was going to say something like, "oh please, you don't need that" but just as I entered the isle, she left. Again, good line?

Third:

Started talking to a woman in line. I was pretty nervous, esp when she didn't look interested. I asked her where her accent was from, she said France. That explains why she didn't want to talk. :laugh:

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are a young guy. All you have to do is ask for their opinion on whether they prefer one product over another, or tell them you need advice about how to cook something. If you aren't creepy, I am sure that will get the conversation started.
    Last edited by vashti; 13-07-11 at 08:28 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You are a young guy. All you have to do is ask for their opinion on whether they prefer one product over another, or tell them you need advice about how to cook something. If you aren't creepy, I am sure that will get the conversation started.
    Thats a really good idea.

did u get my messages

Alright, I'm going tomorrow!

Do I ask them for a drink? Ask them to go back to my place? Straight up ask them if they want to have sex?
    Last edited by Mark1; 18-07-11 at 11:24 AM.

Mark if your looking to hook up the store aint the place. Most hook ups happen at a bar. Go to a bar that has a band going.. go to the bar you see a older woman go up say hello and just strike up a conversation. Complement her on her hair do or her shoes.. something about her.. her eyes.. then ask her if she goes out often or tell her you dont know of any places to go for a good dinner any suggestions? Or ask her if this music is the type she listens to and what kinda local bands she likes or clue her in on some and then ask her if she like to go check one out sometime. You just need to edge yourself into it... be nice.. and you might find what you looking for. Older woman in a bar love to get hit on by a good looking young guy!

Walked into an aisle and a woman smiled, said hello, AND asked how I was doing.....and I asked her the same....and that was it.

Didn't know what do say next, damn it.

dude they are known as cougars.....they patrol the local night clubs. Get yourself all showered and dressed up then hit the clubs. I'm sure if you ask around you will find out which place they hang out at. You just have to sit yourself up at the bar and they will circle, and pounce.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast