+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Real Grinding while Dancing?

Yea I definitely wouldnt mind if my bf got a hard on on the dance floor, it just means we're definitely getting it on tonight

lol I dont think I can answer the question, I guess it depends on the person.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I sure wish people wouldn't call grinding "dancing". People who can't dance.. grind. Dancing requires talent.

THIS is dancing: (skip ahead to 2:00)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh3zXc5bJU4"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

I love this, too:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z860Ngn_MnA&feature=PlayList&p=3EA89495778 71B56&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=16"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
    Last edited by vashti; 14-04-09 at 12:51 PM.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHH23QYX9Yc"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Holy! I was gonna post this video too! haha

"Baby when we're grinding
    I get so excited
    Ooh how I like it
    I try but I can't fight it
    Oh your dancing real close
    Plus real, real slow
    You're making it hard for me
    Step back you're dancing kinda close
    I feel a little poke coming through
    On you
    Now girl I know you felt it
    Boo you know I can't help it
    You know what I wanna do"

Hhahahaha... we clowned my friend so hard with this song ... some chick told everyone he had a boner while dancing ... and they weren't even freakin'!
    Last edited by tooxshort; 14-04-09 at 02:45 PM.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Sorry to "steal your thunder" but i too have a question and didnt want to start another thread because its the same thing. It's about grinding.

dance floor griding =)
    ok so i know we or some (girls/guys) all like it correct? but is there a limit to it?

ie.
    GUYS:
    1.) Your on a date with a girl and you happen to take her clubbing or something that involves dancing. Once you get on the dance floor, you notice that she dances like a FREAK. She's wearing a skirt, and every couple mins. or so, she has to stop to pull her skirt back down to prevent her undiiiess from showing. You are not the only one that notices this, soon guys drool over her and next thing you know she is being sandwiched. Cockblock or no?

2.) same thing but this time its your S.O. and she's grinding like theres no tomorrow. she basically looks like she's having sex with her clothes on. She bends down and stuff puts her face near your croch (haha i think thats how you spell it.) next thing you know she's being sandwiched from both sides. Would you be pissed? take her home and have angry sex with her? haha. i know i would be pissed. i dont want my girl looking like a slut when we go to clubs, but its so hard to get it through her head that i dont like it, yet she still wears it. she likes to show off and likes to get A LOT of attention from other guys.

LADIES:
    1.) Hmm....don't really know if theres a limit for guys where too much is too much....you know what i mean?

2.) well maybe, grinding other girls waaaay more fcuk-like than dancing?

ps..

i already started the thread but one guy told me to just post here....

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If I'm on a first date or something and the girl is dancing like that and being sandwiched by other men I'm going to be insulted. Insulted enough that I might just leave and let her get a ride from her new friends. It's amazingly impolite. If I ask a girl out and then hit on someone else in front of her I hope she has the self-respect to walk out on me.

My S.O. would not carry herself like that in public. She wouldn't be my S.O. in the first place if she did. I'm a pretty relaxed guy when it comes to sex and all that crap but I feel there's a time and a place. And that place is not on the dance floor of some sleazy club full of trendy losers.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    If I'm on a first date or something and the girl is dancing like that and being sandwiched by other men I'm going to be insulted. Insulted enough that I might just leave and let her get a ride from her new friends. It's amazingly impolite. If I ask a girl out and then hit on someone else in front of her I hope she has the self-respect to walk out on me.

My S.O. would not carry herself like that in public. She wouldn't be my S.O. in the first place if she did. I'm a pretty relaxed guy when it comes to sex and all that crap but I feel there's a time and a place. And that place is not on the dance floor of some sleazy club full of trendy losers.
    haha. same here bud. youd just dump ur girl like that? leave her at the club and let herself find her own ride?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's one of the only instances in which I'd even consider leaving her, yes.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Hmm

An extremely respectable answer Gribble.

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    Dancing is nothing more than vertical ****ing. With your clothes on...And fewer orgasms... Sometimes it's classy, and sometimes it's energetic, and sometimes its animalistic.

As for pedro popping up to say hello, it's a natural male physical reaction. I'd just go w/ it, and if the woman gets upset and storms off the floor, ya know what, whatever.

It isn't something you consciously control, and women are just lucky enough to have legs so that they don't leave trails like snails when they're turned on.

Hehe, I wanted to say the same thing Lite. Some people dance like they are sexing. Whether it's classy, energetic, or animalistic it can get "hot" and I wouldn't be surprise if a man got a hard on because of it. How naive of me to expect that he wouldn't. It's like those women at the nude beaches and resorts expecting men to not develop an erection....WT...
    Last edited by lesa; 15-04-09 at 12:14 AM.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I had that happen to me in the days before freak-dancing was invented. To be honest, I was so disgusted I walked off the dance floor. Skanky girls that freak dance probably expect it, though.
    But was he forcing it on you? Or were you just dancing and bumped into him and felt something hard?

Women are too judgmental about erections. When YOU get a little excited, big deal, nothing really happens. When a GUY does, an entire APPENDAGE enlarges

i do the booty dance all the time with my bf. it's fun. we listen to biggie and grind it up in my office.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    But was he forcing it on you? Or were you just dancing and bumped into him and felt something hard?

Women are too judgmental about erections. When YOU get a little excited, big deal, nothing really happens. When a GUY does, an entire APPENDAGE enlarges
    Nah - he tried rubbing it up against me. That's when I noticed. (This was in the 80s - men wore their pants tighter, and you could see everything. Nasty!)

my alcoholic friend would grind all nasty with the nastiest guys at the club.

girl has aids i think.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post
    When you think about it, it's really just a standing dry hump.
    see so why should it be considered wrong to get a stiffy??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast