+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: wut is wrong with my girl?

man I feel bad for u

Quote Originally Posted by VinceCarter
    playa
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Yeah, that's rough LV. I "divorced" my "family" when I was 14. Had to spend some time on the streets of Chicago being a "playa" to survive. NOT pretty. Hope you don't end up numbing the anger with alcohol TOO much, like I did. Also not pretty.

Anyway, VC: I don't know a damned thing about you except what you post here and, so far, that's been fairly brain-dead. Even for a 15 year-old. I don't know what compels you to chose the role models you do, but aiming for being a "player" and putting up with a girl who disrespects you in such a vulgar manner are ridiculous pastimes and aren't pretty things, either. Raise your sights, man. Aim higher.

Lose the "hip" and "cool" shit. Especially the street lingo. That's all just crap some marketing shirt in some advertising agency put out there to snatch money of your pocket and put in his. If doing that makes you so different from the people you hang out with that they can't deal with you anymore, screw 'em. Find other people to hang out with. And other places.

My point behind saying find a more civilized girl to be with was to bring your attention to the fact that, to do better for yourself in that regard, you have to also do better BY yourself in others.

Almost everything you now think is valuable or important, in all likelihood, isn't. That's not a criticism. It's just a fact. You haven't had time enough yet to know or even learn what's really important to you, even though you may strongly believe you do know. That being the case, step back from everything a little and think about it all. What it is. Where it can lead you. And whether that's where you want to go. All that shit. Then make considered choices and act to go where you choose (giving yourself a deadline for getting there, btw). Meanwhile, don't buy into anything too completely. Not even a girl. Maybe, especially not a girl.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 15-11-05 at 07:44 PM.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    now i have to pay college , pay for my stuff , AND now my parents might separate wich means basically , get myself a place of my own , now how can i go to college , and work enough to pay for a damn place , and all the rest of my family had everything they wanted up to this day , and im the youngest . damn i feel old .
    You can do that. I do. I pay for my living expenses and for my college. I'm surprised the oldest got everything and then the younger had to pay for everything themselves. It's usually reversed.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    You can do that. I do. I pay for my living expenses and for my college. I'm surprised the oldest got everything and then the younger had to pay for everything themselves. It's usually reversed.
    ok , but do you get any financial help ? family , roomates ? i dont think you can do this ALONE if you have a job that pays 8 $ and hour ( canadian) and you work like 20 - 30 hours per week and pay rent and school not to mention food , transport and i cant just work and go to school , i have a life , i cant do this unless i either

1: drop out and work full-time and get a job that pays better .
    2: if i continue in school , ill have to either , steal or sell drugs ( wich i have done when i was younger and reckless ) except steal .

3: dont want to steal and sell drugs . i have a GF , we want to get married but first , college diploma ( wich here in montreal is equal to a university diploma or something like that from the states ).

Ok, today at school, I saw her and I walk to her said hi, and she act like I dont exist and walk away. and when I walk in the hall way and pass her which we usually smile or say hi to each other, and she did react, so I think its over probably.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just let her be and find someone else. Kids are so crazy at that age!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

so we through?

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    ok , but do you get any financial help ? family , roomates ? i dont think you can do this ALONE if you have a job that pays 8 $ and hour ( canadian) and you work like 20 - 30 hours per week and pay rent and school not to mention food , transport and i cant just work and go to school , i have a life , i cant do this unless i either

1: drop out and work full-time and get a job that pays better .
    2: if i continue in school , ill have to either , steal or sell drugs ( wich i have done when i was younger and reckless ) except steal .

3: dont want to steal and sell drugs . i have a GF , we want to get married but first , college diploma ( wich here in montreal is equal to a university diploma or something like that from the states ).
    Um yeah, I found a roommate here just like I'm sure you would be able to do. I work 40 hours a week and in school full time. My family doesn't help me with anything, they would if I asked, but I don't want that and actually I make less than $8 an hour lol. Of course you probably can't just work part time and think you'll be able to pay for everything.

Oh god, everyone thinks they have it the worst. Most of the students i know in my class live with room mates..They work full time and go to school full time...Life is hard, deal with it. Are you healthy? If so, you're set. All you need is a little courage and you're on your way.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Vince, do you really have to ask???? I mean I know it's hard to understand relationships at that age but if someone tells you to F off I don't think they want to be with you, but maybe that's just me.

lol RB, Men/Boys need a book called She's Just Not That Into You Maybe there already is one, I have no clue lol.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL, I think we could write one just going off of all these threads!!! haha

Yeah, we probably could. I mean I knew guys could be clueless, but I didn't think it was this bad.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL, I know! I mean I know we give hints sometimes but my god even if your blunt they still don't get the hint.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast