+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wanting to give a little extra

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have a friend who thinks getting a blow job is degrading for girls, and thus, he doesn't find the idea arousing.

in a house in the uk,newcastle(north east) to be exact
    thankyou Angie thats a great help.I suppose the further into our relationship the more comforrtable he will feel and as the saying goes dont slate it till youve tried it,so when hes ready and lets me know it cant hurt to try.So what im getting from all these replies is communication is important well ill deffinately try it asking what he wants.Next time i see him will be valentines day,so i better get out buying some candles hehe.Seriously though thankyou for your help everyone.it wont go wasted.
    SARAH
    Everything happens for a reason ,it's just up to us to find the reason

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    I have a friend who thinks getting a blow job is degrading for girls, and thus, he doesn't find the idea arousing.
    yeah i can totally see why,foreplay for most is to feel closer to the person and make them happy ,for me eye contact is really important and i guess when going down on a guy it seems like your doing exactly what it says a 'job'.
    SARAH

as long as he enjoys what your doing and your happy with it there wont be a problem have fun together sarah xxxx
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

also try playing with is balls with your free hand. even tugging on the sack a little, it is really nice and don't stop as soon as he cums, keep jerking for a few seconds. ask to watch him masturbate and you will get to see what he likes

thankyou as i say it will all go to good use.the thing is when we do get intimate we tend to rub up against eachother wether it means either me leaving my nickers on or him leaving his boxers on either or,its a great turn on as it builds up the excitement of not being able to enter me.Only problem is when he cums i have all these crazy ideas that afterwards that ill become pregnant if his cum gets on the inside of the top of my thigh.We have decided to play it safe and for my boyfriend to start wearing a condom.Are there any real risks of pregnancy,ive done a few searces on this so as not to waste anyones time,but i cant find anything that really matches.I guess im just young and very paranoid
    SARAH

No chance of pregnancy unless the sperm gets INSIDE the vagina. You can even cum on the vagina, but as long as it doesn't get inside, you won't become pregnant.

thanx for that,You play clarinet you must know your stuff!hehe
    SARAH

If your getting serious about this stuff then definetely consider sorting out your contraception now. Accidents happen and you dont want to get carried away Y

our from the UK i see so there are millions of confidential family planning clinics all over the UK, look in your phone book for one near you if you dont want to go to your doctor.

They give you free condoms (Score ) and also can advise you about the pill too. Its all free as well. Personally i trust the pill more than condoms (as i always remember to take it at the same time everyday) and it helps with PMS and pain and generally makes my periods lighter.

Me and boyfriend dont use condoms anymore and i much prefer it. So if you and your boyfriend get serious on this then you may want to consider the pill hope this helps xxx
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

yeah deffiantely,decided to make my boyfriend wear a condom as soon as we get very intimate that way theres no worries of safety.thanx hun.xx
    SARAH

sounds like your ready to rock and roll hehe your welcome any other advice or anything you need just PM me or something if you like, take care xxx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12