+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what did I do wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    All this talk about what women say and mean. Did it occur to you that she just wasn't interested? You're dissecting this situation, so saying that women are only guilty of it is a little hypocritical when guys quite often do the same.

Did it occur to you that she just wasn't interested?
    Possibly yes

Wow! Just wow!

Dude, I gave advice, no need to be insulting. ALL WOMEN ARE DIFFERENT!!! Dunno how many times some of the men in here will have to be told that to believe it.

This chick may have been interested UNTIL YOU WERE SO RUDE AND PRESUMPTUOUS! If that equals being direct and taking charge to you, so be it. Very few women I know will respond to that kind of approach. Don't expect you to believe me.

Personally, the guys I have bothered with that have taken your approach have been interested in nothing but a conquest. If that is all you are interested in, keep doing what you are doing, but if you want a woman to spend your life with rather than a girl to spend a night with, you have to make her feel like she has some control over the situation. Personally I prefer to be asked if I want to do something, rather than being told I am welcome to do something. *shrugs*
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12