+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: depression?

awesome. glad to hear it

I have been feeling depressed for a long time now, I could care less about anything. Maybe its because I cant find a good job and im making less then I was making when I was 20?

Quote Originally Posted by rateyes View Post
    I for some reason dont want to allow my self to be happy with another person(girl). I will even stop my self from flirtin with any girls im attracted to(I wont touch them in a flirty way, even if they try to touch me, i wont use any flirty wording). Ive started acknowledging it and want to stop this but for some reason i wont allow myself to stop. Before all this started i was only truly happy when i was with someone i cared about any other time i was in a deep state of depression and self pity. Along with not allowing myself to want to be with someone and be happy, ill also tell myself that they can find someone better who will make them happier than i ever could.

Like right now ive been hanging out with 2 different girls that i find very attracting and would like to ask one of em out. But like i said i will keep myself from flirting with them. Some times i will even decline hanging out with them so that they don't think i want to hang, so that they wont start liking me, etc,etc. I wont allow myself to be around any girls i would have sex with either.
    this sounds more like a self-esteem issue to me than depression.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by Hoss454 View Post
    I have been feeling depressed for a long time now, I could care less about anything. Maybe its because I cant find a good job and im making less then I was making when I was 20?
    that's no reason to be depressed. i am sure you are so much more fortunate than a lot of people out there. be happy no matter what dumps on you. it could be a lot worse.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

just force yourself to do it. Watch sex movies to get you back in the action. Also eat energetic and hot foods.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoss454 View Post
    who knows. and good jobs are hard to come by. you just have to keep moving

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12