+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I was assaulted...

Quote Originally Posted by eo_ih View Post
    Oh, as if. You know that's not how it works, she'll always act all coy and shy and tell you to stop, maybe keep moving your hands away when you try to take off the next item of clothing, but it's all just a game and soon enough you'll both be ****ing enthusiastically.

If he stopped as soon as a girl put up a fight she'd be pretty disappointed and not want to waste time with such a weak man.
    Look, this thread isn't the place to have this discussion so I'm not going to keep it up, but your opinion on this is pretty disgusting and you should seriously reconsider it.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    You're sick and wrong, and I hope the next woman you assault has pepper spray at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    Look, this thread isn't the place to have this discussion so I'm not going to keep it up
    People started bleating on about beginning legal action - it's relevant, though of course utterly, utterly unacceptable, to discuss whether or not that is feasible or worthwhile.

, but your opinion on this is pretty disgusting and you should seriously reconsider it.
    Nah, I'm just not afraid to describe things how they really are. You all know it works really. ****ing tape-record the next time you're with a guy/girl and see how it happens. Girls routinely pretend to be disinterested and feign resistance and objection to a man's advances. Men routinely work through it. Then she "gives up" and is "taken" by the dude, and everyone lives happily ever after. In this case, sadly, she regrets it all.

Quote Originally Posted by eo_ih View Post
    I see your corny image and raise you one!

Go tell police and boyfriend and see what happens

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12