+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: dumped for cheating..long* (prefer 4 girls responses)

firmjerm Guest
    i cheated on her once. not twice. however i realize that is besides the point, but it is also besides your point of saying i did it twice and it meaning something. look, everyone...i know what i did is wrong. i realize my chances of getting this girl back are slim to none. all i need from this forum is to know what to do if this chance were to ever come around and how to reinforce it. im not stupid ok? i have just done something that gives a very bad perception and i want support of any kind that will help this work, and if it doesn't then thats that and i am nothing.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    alright cry baby... you want some serious information??

the part that makes you stupid is that after your (let's call her GF1) broke up with you, you went back to your old gf. that doesn't make any sense to me at all because you want to be with GF1. how does this "help" you because you want to get back with GF1?? if she ever finds out about this, she will look at it as though you never cared for her because you so easily gave up and went back to your old gf. it might have not been your intensions, but it's easy for one person so get the wrong idea, then jump to conclusions.

your best bet?? don't ever bring up your old gf and beg the hell out of GF1. yes, get down on both knees and start balling out your eyes and telling her how sorry you are. personally i would never do it, hahaha, but you want to be with her so you have your work cut out for you.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by firmjerm
    all i need from this forum is to know what to do if this chance were to ever come around and how to reinforce it. im not stupid ok?
    If your not stupid and IF (and I mean IF) you get a second chance.....try um.....lets see.......NOT CHEATING ON HER!

I mean WHY did you do it to begin with? The first(and only) time while being with her? Just for sex? Wasn't the sex good enough with her? I mean there had to be a reason. Or were you just bored?

Then you go back and do it(yes I know you weren't with anyone at the time) with your ex.....and then expect that this girl is gonna come back to you running after you tell her this?!? Sighs.. Shes gonna think you have a thing for your ex.....no matter what you tell her. Not only that but she will NEVER EVER trust you again. NO matter what.... Shes gonna assume this is an ongoing thing(with the ex.)

If you are truly sorry(which honestly I don't think you are..), Then here is some stuff I'll put out there......

If and IF......that girl is dumb enough(sorry but its true...she would be)....to take you back. And if you want to be smart about it all.....Don't be stupid and tell her you had sex with your ex a few days ago (yet again). (I mean your basically shooting yourself in the foot if you do this.)

Let her know how sorry you really are....and show it....NOT JUST WITH WORDS....but with your ACTIONS. Your actions are what betrayed her.... So try being a man and if you truly do care about her......show it to her and Don't cheat. Simple as that.

But honestly I think your chances are slim to none....sorry.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hey, atleast your honest. that is the main thing here ellen.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

OMG... if I lived in your area I'd slap you around only because I hate guys like you. If my first ever kept running back to me for sex and was involved with someone else but he had feelings for her I'd kick his @ss then I'd never talk to him. I'd find out who this girl is and tell her what I know of him and tell her good luck. Sorry had to vent 'cause I find this really stupid.

I was thinking of responding, but I see you already have >4 different responses...

firmjerm Guest
    well im glad you hate people like me because obviously you would find someone of the type in a forum such as this, how ironic. so in response to you, i hate people like you too, its a good feeling to have all of you against me right now. its reassuring to me that some of these comments were written without thinking very hard about both sides, people were more than happy to respond to my questions with hate but no one actually had anything relevant to say. obviously people can hate what they dont understand, its easier. so if the tables were turned, i would like to see what you would say or do. peopl are so quick to forget what they have done wrong and should really shut their damn mouths because they dont have room to talk, and if "someone" lived in my area, they would not slap me, so they shouldnt say shit like that.

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh calm down......

Sorry but honestly I have never cheated.....so I can't say I've ever been guilty of that..

People don't hate you....they just hate what you have done recently. So why not do the right thing and learn from this all and never cheat again!

Hi firmjerm

Sorry to say this, but your chances are not looking very good. I would re-read a few times posts by Ellynn and Bluesummer.

How long have you been with your current Ex? Would you cheat on her again if she took you back? The question here is not about how long you can go without having sex. The question here is whether you are or not worthy of her trust. All evidence at the moment point to No, you are not worthy. But are you??? Do you feel like given a chance (Of her taking you back) you would never do it to her again? If you are and you can prove to yourself that no matter what happens IF she decides to take you back then you will NEVER EVER mistreat her in this way again then obviously nobody here or in your part of the world can stop you. You will just have to prove that to her in some way that you have now changed, unfortunately i can not help you with this bit (Maybe a tattoo on your forhead saying "I will never cheat again!!!"). If for any reason however you feel that you won't be able to obstain from cheating in the future (Any reason at all), then my advice to you is just to let it go (For both her and your sakes)...

Hope above helps. Good luck!!!
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    no one actually had anything relevant to say. obviously people can hate what they dont understand, its easier. so if the tables were turned, i would like to see what you would say or do. peopl are so quick to forget what they have done wrong and should really shut their damn mouths because they dont have room to talk,.
    Hm. I thought there was a lot of pretty 'relevant' comments aside from the outright insults. You have to remember firmjerm, that when you ask for advice on here, most ppl are going to give you the straight up unbiased truth....I know I do. Sometimes it hurts. I know a lot of times ppl like to post on here to get others to sympathize or give you the advice you 'want to hear'....like how to get your gf back, or tell you how to repair this relationship.

But if you want the straight up truth my friend, man up and take it: There is no way to fix your situation. I' sorry. Now accept the consequences of your actions. Best of luck.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    Hm. I thought there was a lot of pretty 'relevant' comments aside from the outright insults. You have to remember firmjerm, that when you ask for advice on here, most ppl are going to give you the straight up unbiased truth....I know I do. Sometimes it hurts. I know a lot of times ppl like to post on here to get others to sympathize or give you the advice you 'want to hear'....like how to get your gf back, or tell you how to repair this relationship.

But if you want the straight up truth my friend, man up and take it: There is no way to fix your situation. I' sorry. Now accept the consequences of your actions. Best of luck.
    Words from a true goddess.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Words from a true goddess.
    Stop it Tone! You're going to give me an ego! I don't want an ego!
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

firmjerm Guest
    fair enough, thanks. this whole time ive pretty much known that i have no hance at all. a part of me honestly doesnt want one. i kinda would rather have a fresh slate if you will, you know, an oppurtunity to work my way up from a nuetral point rather than a negative one. but i just really hate the fact that i did this to myself because this girl is so sweet, she doesnt even cuss. but i think it through and i see how shes good for me but i dont see how its a mutual thing, i dont like to be the one to drag people down you know? life goes on...hearts heal through pain and time

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Starting over is a good idea. You just need to realize from this mistake....how it can really fvck up things. Just don't do it again.....

I'm sure you would be pissed if the girl cheated on you and kept going back to her ex for sex.... So once you understand that hurt.....maybe you will think twice before doing that again.

Good Luck.....!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    fair enough, thanks. this whole time ive pretty much known that i have no hance at all. a part of me honestly doesnt want one. i kinda would rather have a fresh slate if you will, you know, an oppurtunity to work my way up from a nuetral point rather than a negative one. but i just really hate the fact that i did this to myself because this girl is so sweet, she doesnt even cuss. but i think it through and i see how shes good for me but i dont see how its a mutual thing, i dont like to be the one to drag people down you know? life goes on...hearts heal through pain and time
    Now that's sense talking. Good for you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast