+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The dance

You'll look sharp!

anachronistic Guest
    Thanks Clynn!

Today I was walking back into the school (I had ran outside to grab my calculator out of my car for math class) and she was waiting there reading her book. She was sitting next to my books. I walked up grabbed my books, and started walking away, when she started talking to me.

I should've just kept walking, but I turned around and listened. She said that my friends that I'm going to the dance with (okay, they aren't really my friends, I'm just going out to eat with them before the dance) were making fun of me or something like that in German class. She didn't say exactly what in particular, and I don't believe her. Why would they invite me to go out to eat with them and then complain and make fun of me? Doesn't make sense.

I wonder if she is aware that I'm going to the dance with someone, because she said in a snotty voice "I thought about going to the dance, but I am working that evening and I have more important things to do." I laughed (knowing she is making up excuses to not go, still)

She thinks I am mad, and that I still give a shit. She asked me if I'd be mad if she didn't go, and I honestly answered "no" and I told her to do everything that her heart desires.

Also, tonight she was invited to our youth group by this snobby popular girl in my class. I find it funny how she wants to go now, but when I invited her, she didn't want to go

You're talking about the ex, right?

I think you should never really believe stuff you hear 3rd hand.

You're going out to eat with some people who are aquaintances, and maybe might become better friends, before the dance?

Who knows what she heard? She could have misheard. Probably she did. Or else she is making up stuff to hurt you. I hope it doesn't bother you too much, considering the source.

It is really cool you're going to this dance and moving onwards......

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by clynn View Post

I bet the girl you are going with to the dance is slightly embarrassed that her dad has asked to meet you. Us girls always feel stupid when our parents enforce those 1950's type rules on us.
    Not always. I think it depends on the parents.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yah, maybe I just got a bit embarrased by my parents.

My mom always asked fifty-trillion questions and my step dad was rather overbearing and his temper unpredictable.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's too bad. My problem is not getting my son to bring them home, it is getting the girls to go away afterwards.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

They love yoU!

anachronistic Guest
    Ugh that stupid bitch showed up at my youth group. I find it silly how she finally wants to come, once someone other than me invites her.

She probably saw me check out that German chick a few times...

Soooooooo close to graduating!!!

Sooooooo close to this being less of an issue.

Keep checking out the German girl and having fun with the girl at the dance, and lots of girls!

College, here you come!!!

Whoo hoo!!!!

anachronistic Guest
    Yes, I can't wait to get the **** out of this place. I hate my parents and all their ****ing hick friends.

The dance is rescheduled for next weekend because of really bad weather we are getting... the girl called me up and asked me what I want for my birthday (this question makes me feel uncomfortable) and I fumbled around and I ended up saying something with german stuff.

I think she is into me also. I feel like I'm in between 3 women. It's a sucky feeling.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd give my left nut to be in between three women.

But you don't mean it that way, do you?

anachronistic Guest
    I'm not exactly sure why I feel that way.

anachronistic Guest
    My ex and I decided to be just friends, but she has to talk to me and try to get her mom to allow that.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    I think she is into me also. I feel like I'm in between 3 women. It's a sucky feeling.
    It is a much better feeling that no women or one nasty woman!

But sometimes........time on your own is good also, if you feel you need it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12