+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rejected Badly. ~ humiliation!!

NOOO, well it's going to be VERY awkward. because I have to sit with him in certain classes. And now I have a VERY VERY VERY big problem...because his EX juss found out ooo...and she's being very ...SADISTIC. Kidding, but it's very obvious she knows and she's angry. God, I feel so stupid for ever liking this person. All this crap is really...not worth it. the HUMILIATION (well that was mostly my fault...for being too AGRESSIVE.) and the EX-commotion.

EDIT: No I didnt tell him that I liked him...but then this info was LEAKED and things like these spread VERY VERY fast...
    Ok, so SLOWLY build the friendship. LOL. Seems really hard. So...what should I say? "Hey, let's forget abuot hte past and be firends" or "WHY ARENT YOU TALKING TO ME? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE A DICKHEAD? IF U REALLY HATED ME THEN YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME. YOU STUPID WUSS" or "Hey, sorry abuot being so clingy before. Hope I can still be your friend if that isnt too weird..."
    Last edited by xChocoCatx; 04-10-06 at 06:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by derm View Post
    Oh do tell us!
    Fight record:

Suspensions:

1 In kindergarden for punching a kid in line
    1 In juinor high for fighting
    1 In house dention/suspenion in elementary school for fighting

Numerous dentions in elementary school for fighting, and a couple in juinor high.

Security experience:

- Broke up 2 fights out side of a club with some help of the security from the club (I worked for the property the club was on, but we help the club security out and they did the same for us as well)

- Dealt with homeless people who where getting pushy and agressive

- Did event security where I had to do crowd control

Quote Originally Posted by xChocoCatx View Post
    But, how can I get his respect?
    Uh its to late now. You have to play by high school rules girl. And doing such a thing makes it near impossible to get respect once you done such a thing.

Even thought he doesn't like me, I don't want to make another enemy. So could I still be his friend? Well I want to be...but how should i start?
    Why do you want to be his friend? You scared him away and now you want to be his friend? How would you feel if a guy scared you away and then wanted to be your friend. You be feaked out I bet and beised there are basically no second chances in high school when it comes to dating and what have you. You be better off leaving him alone.

EDIT: WHAT!? Trust me, like 65% of that is typo it wasn't done on purpose!! >.<;;
    Lay off the IM's and the text messaging becuase its been shown typing in such manners does carry over to when you want to type correctly. This is one reason why I don't use IM's.

Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    Fight record:

Suspensions:

1 In kindergarden for punching a kid in line
    1 In juinor high for fighting
    1 In house dention/suspenion in elementary school for fighting

Numerous dentions in elementary school for fighting, and a couple in juinor high.

Security experience:

- Broke up 2 fights out side of a club with some help of the security from the club (I worked for the property the club was on, but we help the club security out and they did the same for us as well)

- Dealt with homeless people who where getting pushy and agressive

- Did event security where I had to do crowd control

Uh its to late now. You have to play by high school rules girl. And doing such a thing makes it near impossible to get respect once you done such a thing.

Why do you want to be his friend? You scared him away and now you want to be his friend? How would you feel if a guy scared you away and then wanted to be your friend. You be feaked out I bet and beised there are basically no second chances in high school when it comes to dating and what have you. You be better off leaving him alone.

Lay off the IM's and the text messaging becuase its been shown typing in such manners does carry over to when you want to type correctly. This is one reason why I don't use IM's.

When can you start?...........Do you work Sundays?
    Many questions answered.... Many answers questioned

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12