+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dead set on a abortion

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    This girl is playing games with you. She wont give you a straight answer about whether you are together or not. Are you 100% sure shes pregnant or is this another game? She sounds very unstable..
    he said they went to the doctor's for the check-up and the doctor was the one saying he shouldn't have an abortion, so she is definitely pregnant

Stay strong, never put yourself through an abortion, the regret lasts a lifetime...I'm sorry he is being so selfish--trust that all will be well, you are doing the strong and courageous thing in keeping your baby...God bless you

Abortions are shitty....but so are dysfunctional families. Tough choice....gotta let her do what she wants.

Last night me and a different friend. Someone whos been helping me through all this. She actually brought up "you know what, both of you have been through a lot and now a baby comes into the picture. The way I look at all this, this is what God wants you guys to have. I know she is a big church girl and what not. But how I see it, if she truly believes in God, as this is a gift from God, she will go with this. You are basically terminating a innocent human being that has done nothing wrong and wants a chance to be brought into this world." This is what my friend and I talked about last night. She one thats against abortions big time.

You both created this life so you both need to do whats right. If you think you can be good parents and make a proper go of it-then I don't see any reason to have an abortion. I honestly believe abortion is only for rape victims. That is just my opinion and I would never force it on others and it is your decision.

Giving the child up for adoption is also an option.

oh no, I smell an abortion debate coming along now, it's only a matter of time until this thread is 7 pages long and everyone's going at each other's throats lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Shisimona View Post
    Last night me and a different friend. Someone whos been helping me through all this. She actually brought up "you know what, both of you have been through a lot and now a baby comes into the picture. The way I look at all this, this is what God wants you guys to have. I know she is a big church girl and what not. But how I see it, if she truly believes in God, as this is a gift from God, she will go with this. You are basically terminating a innocent human being that has done nothing wrong and wants a chance to be brought into this world." This is what my friend and I talked about last night. She one thats against abortions big time.
    Just ask your friend of yours who believes in God this simple question. Where was God when that young man killed him mother and then went loony in the school killing all those little kids? Now presumably if this God is pro-life he wouldn't have let that happen would he, given that he's all knowing and all powerful. So either this God doesn't exist or he's a really sick callous bastard.

that happened the next town over from me, about 15 mins away :[ so sad

This is what I don't get.....why people don't discuss this when going into a sexual relationship first instead of worrying about it when it happens. There should be expressed point of views and a plan just in case pregancy happens. I guess I'm the only one :/

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    This is what I don't get.....why people don't discuss this when going into a sexual relationship first instead of worrying about it when it happens. There should be expressed point of views and a plan just in case pregancy happens. I guess I'm the only one :/
    Some people are a bit stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    especially because I feel like you actually have to try to get pregnant...even when I wasn't on birth control I was careful and nothing happened to me, so I don't get how it happens this easily

Doesn't pregnancy usually happen when you least expect it?

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    I guess if you're not planning it, then yes.

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    not really, some people plan to have kids and it takes awhile for them to conceive. I think I remember reading something once that 85% of couples trying to have a kid using no birth control whatsoever could take up to a year to get pregnant.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast