+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why ?!

There are too many worldy things that promote such behavior, I dont think its necessarily music, but tv, friends, peer pressure, magazines, and our so called actors or actresses who are suppose to be role models. Come on...its everywhere and it scares the shit out of me...neighbors even. So the only thing I feel you can help out is by educating young people.

Im educating the hell out of my 14 year old! And I can only pray that he holds himself with enough respect to NOT do these things now or as an adult. And he will take with him what I have felt would be valuable info and use it.

These kids scare me no doubt...where the hell are their parents?
    Ive seen these young girls dressed...and I cant believe their parents would allow it. My GOD they are only 13. Dressing like hoochies...go home little girls...go home.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

i wasnt joking, i mean thats not all of it, just everything is ****ed up nowadays, i mean compared to most people my life is great, and im not content or satisfied in the least with what ive done and accomplished, WHY? ive stayed alive this long shouldnt i be happy just to be here, but im not. i cant even fit in with people anymore, they are almost disgusting to me now, maybe its just because somewhere i grew up and cant do those kindof things anymore without knowing its wrong, when i was 14-15 i did alot of messed up stuff, had orgies, was drinking everyday, getting high everyday... ive been sober for 10months at this point, not to say i wouldnt start smoking daily again just that, i cant live the kindof lifestyle i usto when i was ignorant. and i see a part of myself that i hate now in too many people. which is just that ignorance and ability to be completely heartless, i usto have the 'i dont give a ****' mentality but its not even that deep with most people nowadays, they just act with absolutely 0 thought behind theyre actions, i was doing that shit because i needed a way to run from reality and now i find it harder and harder to accept reality now that i know i shouldnt be running from it.

btw. karma is an ugly beast.

I know alot of people that are dealing with that. Myself included. I think that since I have become sober ...

I always wanted to say that.. .LOL.. anyway,

It is really hard to see these girls that are like 15 that look like they could 21. There is so much time and growing up between those ages. I am not sayin its just girls too.. I see guys the same age just as confused by what they see.

I think about how I grew up and the choices I made. Although I am glad that I am the person I am today, I def made alot of mistakes too. Whether its the way I acted by not caring or the way I dressed who knows..

Society has but lables on everyone.. unfortuantely .. parenting has alot to do with it to. Where are the parents when these kids leave the house dressed like hoes? Arent they responsiable too?
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

I got a new "Thank you" message MTV should host.

"Buy edjucation, not ejaculation"
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12