View Poll Results: Did Curly Make the Right Choice?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES: He will always have the image and memory of the love of his life.

0 0%
  • NO: The saying goes it's better to have love and lost, than never to have loved at all.

3 100.00%
  • MAYBE: On one hand his heart aches for her, but on the other there's no heartbreak for her or him.

0 0%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does Curly actually have this Love Thing right?

Quote Originally Posted by sHrinking_man View Post
    EJ - Wow! I'm thinking that you could've "saddled up", and been right at home on the range driving those herds across the Pan Handle w/ Curly himself! ;-). I see your point, and yet also believe that with all the ups and downs, joys & sorrows, heartbreak & heart's sake of being in a relationship, Curly may have had it right for his idea of what inspired him about love and relationship. Now GiddyUP already! ;-)
    I wish. I wish I could have that peace of mind to feel 100% content without even the pursuit of love. To be that certain I'd chosen the right path for me. I'm a hopeless romantic. Always have been. I want to find love.... but I have begun to accept that it isn't meant for me.

So, I would give almost anything to adopt a little bit of Curly attitude into my life. It would be nice if I could be that content with my fate.

Where there is love there is a way (almost always)
    So even if u were true it's still stupid not to try and have both
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post
    I wish. I wish I could have that peace of mind to feel 100% content without even the pursuit of love. To be that certain I'd chosen the right path for me. I'm a hopeless romantic. Always have been. I want to find love.... but I have begun to accept that it isn't meant for me.

So, I would give almost anything to adopt a little bit of Curly attitude into my life. It would be nice if I could be that content with my fate.
    Even deadpool found a girl who would be happy to sit on his face. Why cant you Jester?
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Even deadpool found a girl who would be happy to sit on his face. Why cant you Jester?
    I guess my face is even less desirable than that of post-experimentation Deadpool.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post
    I guess my face is even less desirable than that of post-experimentation Deadpool.
    I been reading this today.

http://www.wikihow.com/Deal-With-Being-Called-Ugly

It also gives advice if you think you are ugly.
    Also video is good.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Thanks. I may check that out. To be fair, nobody calls me ugly. Well, or at least they don't these days. I guess it is just one of those things you sort of never lose. Even weirder still.... if I am fully honest with myself, I don't really think I am ugly. I don't think I'm Bradley Cooper or anything, but I think I am decent-looking enough.

So, I don't think I am ugly..... but I DO think I'm ugly. ....God I am so messed up. LOL!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12