+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ugh, I hate this

Quote Originally Posted by Bigg Boss
    It just makes me wanna break down when I think about it.**RED FLAG**

Just starting this school year, I've really started talking to girls. But there is still this one girl that I cannot stop thinking about**RED FLAG**. She already admitted that she liked me (a month ago) but I didn't act on it. But that didn't change anything. Now she calls me her bestfriend **RED FLAG**(but we only talk like 3 times a week? including the 2 times we actually see each other). I'm starting to think that she does that so we don't drift apart. I dunno.

I swear I think she is confused as I am. There are days where we flirt like CRAZY, and any sane human would think we go out. She even likes me to kiss her hand. I mean, if we are going anywhere in a group, we'd walk together. If we're going to a class we'll sit together. Pretty obvious right? Wrong.

She has a boyfriend **RED FLAG**(OK that kills everything, i should stop worrying myself right?). But I mean, am I really suppose to think that I can't get with her if i asked her out? That she wouldn't leave him? It's not like she's married. I can careless about another man, I don't live for anyone else cept God, me and my loved ones. But I'm still hesitant. I don't know if I should go in for the kill. Is she really a bestfriend that I shouldn't try to give up? Or does this friendship seem better as a bf/gf relationship?

I guess I don't mind losing her as a friend since I really don't get that much contact with her like a normal bestfriend. But when we do talk, we talk like bestfriends, act like bestfriends**RED FLAG**. Bah. I don't know. I guess you don't have to be in contact w/ your best friend daily? I dunno, I haven't seen first one in like 5 years (hes' in Germany now). I'm scared to call her daily becuz then she'll get annoyed. I think. Maybe I should try **RED FLAG**. Bah

I know this is confusing. I just had to post it though. I think I've made my decision (go in for the kill), but maybe you guys can give me better advice. I don't mind giving more information, just ask for it.

I realized alot of things while posting this. And I know it is confusing and all. I'm just posting to get this off my mind, and get some advice at the same time
    Riiight. You're doing many things wrong here

#1 You have the deadly symptom of ONE-ITIS
    Being obsessed with one girl. What makes her so special? There are a ton of people in this world and there is definitely more than 1 pussy. She's playing WITH YOUR HEAD. Her having a boyfriend and calling you her BESTFRIEND is a HUUUGE RED FLAG. It's a nice way of saying "you're my emotional tampon!"

Go out and meet other girls. Make her watch how you aren't desperate, and capable of pulling other ass. Girls are extremely jealous. If she asks what you were doing with the other girl say "well, that's confedential." *smile* SHE'LL WONDER WONDER WONDER. Feed her own medicine to her
    How to get girls, confuse them, be the alpha male at a party, properly approach them, etc...
    http://www.YouThenGirls.com/?ref=8LV3

Quote Originally Posted by erase
    Girls are extremely jealous.
    And they are far superior to guys at masking it. Don't let her calmness fool or frustrate you. Everything Erase said is good stuff.
    Sniff first, then scratch.

I really do think I need to start talking to more girls. This one is really starting to piss me off, yet I still like her.

I mean, she txted me this morning at 9am saying g'mornin, and asked "what are we gonna do today", like it was normal for us to go out places together. Maybe she's trying to make that a norm, but then she starts confusing me. She calls me up and we talk a while. First I make a suggestion to go to the movies, she's like "OK". Then later we end up changing it to the mall to look for her a job. Then I say, "Well I still wanna see Saw II". Then she's like "well go ahead then". wtf? What happened to the "we"?

Then she's always changing it up. First she wants to go somewhere with me, then 15minutes later, she is going by herself, and it just pisses me off. Maybe I should just be more assertive and be like "OK we're going to the movies" and settle it? Iunno...

Around 3pm today she decided she was going to the mall, so the conversation ended and now she's out there by herself(?).

Maybe it's me. It's probably me. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: Just to note, I did get alot of attention from her today. Since morning we were talking on an off. But during the last phone conversation (when decided to go to the mall herself), it got kinda stale and I ran outta things to say.

Honestly judging by the situation it sounds like you are a reserve incase her bf breaks up with her or something along those lines.

Or if I was being optimistic I would say she may be staying close friend with you in order to break up with her bf for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12