+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: orgasm due to kissing

sure went out of your way to find this J...
    <.<
    Boys dont cry...

Well I have never orgasamed from a kiss but i recently discovered a guy who is such a GOOD kisser!! If I kissed him for long enough I probably could lol!

This is one that answered a question for me. I have had that once when I kissed a girl. It was the same thing. Not touching any informal regions of her body. She told after we were done with the heat of the moment kiss she said that she had climaxed. For awhile I thought that it was total BS and she was trying to make me feel good.
    Experience is never gained until just after you needed it.

Luck - That is where opprotunity meets preperation.

Tone Guest
    I think that happens a lot with girls who have never really had an orgasm, so don't know what it really feels like. So they might pass off any kind of excitement down there as them having an orgasm. Ooooooooooor I could be full of it and they could be having orgasms from kissing, who knows!

Orgasmic Kiss.. I've had some damn good kisses in my time, but not any that come quite that close lol

Interesting discussion.

While an orgasm is generally thought to be a "physical" thing - it does live in the mind as well... women often note the reverse effect "not in the mood" and no matter how much physical stimuli is added... it ain't gonna happen!

That said: the mind is a mystical place - my babe has experienced a strange phenomina when half awake, and half asleep, where feeling so in tune with her body and can cause herself to orgasm with only thoughts.

Often thinking she is actually awake - and touching herself - only to awake in the middle of cumming to realize her hands were not involved.

Even more interesting on an airplane by simply thinking (and slightly contracting muscles) has orgasmed, driving, etc.

The slightest of touch across the breasts and even just kissing.

The only "quantifying part" of all of this is being "in the mood" for these things to happen.

Truth or imagination? Honestly... I've never heard nor caught even the whitest of fibs from her... and I can remembers the most obscure details so I lean more towards "a greater understanding of thyself" than anything else.

I get to "finally" enjoy her "forever" at the end of the month.

<added>An interesting side-note: close to 30 years ago was my last "wet dream"... until recently and dreaming of her 'twice'... here's hoping that what she has is contagious! </added>
    Last edited by fathom; 12-07-05 at 11:43 PM.

Tone Guest
    Uh huh, sure.

Uhm.. I get bored with kissing if it lasts too long so I can't imagine that happening to me unless some other regions were getting attention too.
    Get a free iPod!
    [URL=http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=11541976]Click Here![/URL]

o.O @ fathom

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM no comment, except this one heh >.<

Quote Originally Posted by shurope
    my girlfriend informed two days ago after kissing for a few minutes that she had orgasmed while kissing me... i never touched her lower region or even her breasts... she was making noises and i just played kissed and nibbled on her neck ears and lips... is this possible?!?! or is she just ****ing with me... also is it common for girls to get wet while kissing???
    The corrent answer to that is both YES and NO... lol.. allow me to explain..

During male orgasm.. a certain level of stimulation must be reached in order to reach a climax.. The very definition of an orgasm is the reach of a climax and the release and re-establishment of stimulation levels.

This is similar in women.. but quite "unique"... Women also need to reach a level of stimulation to climax.. and in most women.. this is a very slow process.. both uphill and downhill, to and from climax...
    There is good news though!!! ... most women are very sensitive.. and in addition to this.. there is a HUGE phycological factor involved in orgasm or any type of stimulation for women.. Women who feel an emotional bond with thier man... will be more relaxed and less tense about letting go and reaching orgasm.. The female body is LOADED with zones prone to stimulation... These are anything from the more famous (clitoris, cervix, lambia, breasts) to the equally important underdogs (neck, back, hips, waist, legs, ancles, lips, shoulders, arms, tummy).

Quite frankly, the female body is more than able to achive orgasm by stimulation of any of these parts... But there is an other downfall to this...

There is such a thing as "over-stimulation"... This is when the body recieves TOO many signals telling it that it's feeling great.. it's feeling amazing... and it's ready to climax and orgasm... This is not a problem at all in men.. in fact.. this is the very cause of Premature Ejaculation.. but in women.. there is a totally different effect...

The female orgasm follows a time frame... Usually... nearly all women do not orgasm in under 8 minutes.. some women may take as long as 30 minutes... When overstimulation occurs.. the female body starts to recognize all the pleasure signals as pain signals...

Example: This may have never been the case for you, but women have such an amazing time getting pleased by thier man.. and all of a sudden they ask him to stop.. as if they need a break...

This is because they need a short breather... It feels as if they have just had an orgasm.. but there is not resolution... or "downhill"... and soon.. this may create a suffocating effect on the woman..
    If your girlfriend did in fact feel that she had reached a climax just by you kissing her and touching her.. she may not be lying at all...
    This is very common amung women near the middle of their Menstral Cycle.. and about to have thier period... Their body is very sensitive to touch.. and they can very well feel like they have orgasmed when in fact they have been to an EXTREAM orgasm that has not reached a resolution yet... yes.. this all sounds strange.. but allow me to simplify it a bit... GOOD JOB!!!
    Last edited by Aaron Blanc; 01-08-05 at 11:01 AM.

Tone Guest
    You like making long posts don't you >.>

lol... wow.. that was funny... but actually... I try to tackle the main question with one post if I can... lol...

Tone Guest
    (:

it's highly unlikely that she orgasmed just from kissing...but sumtimes being kissed on your neck and around the ears can be quite pleasureful and if she's never really orgasmed before, those feelings must have been very intense. Then again nothing is impossible...
    Last edited by XPixiedustX; 01-08-05 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XPixiedustX
    it's highly unlikely that she orgasmed just from kissing...but sumtimes being kissed on your neck and around the ears can be quite pleasureful and if she's never really orgasmed before, those feelings must have been very intense. Then again nothing is impossible...
    ears huh??? interesting...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast