+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: He curses me all the time...

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    keep telling yourself that. you sound weak- you'll need strength to pull this off.

and he knows you're weak...

guess what? I piss my boyfriend off, he'll swear but he don't dare ever call me a lying whore or a f**king bitch.
    I don't even swear when I'm angry. It doesn't solve the problem and even aggravates it. Besides, It's demeaning to the one listening.

I think you need to sew his mouth shut. Or at least put a zipper that you can put a lock on.
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

Quote Originally Posted by nerdy_guy View Post
    I think you need to sew his mouth shut. Or at least put a zipper that you can put a lock on.
    i'm thinking staples.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdy_guy View Post
    I don't even swear when I'm angry. It doesn't solve the problem and even aggravates it. Besides, It's demeaning to the one listening.

I don't have the problem, OP does. I swear and wouldn't want a man who never does- he isn't my type.

Angel, no, he definitely should not talk to you like this. This is not normal at all in a loving relationship - it is verbal abuse!!! There are many other guys out there who will respect you and treat with like a human being with dignity.

The next time he does this, tell him he's got 2 minutes to get all of that anger towards you out of his system. After that, say you NEVER want to hear one more word about it again and if it comes up once more, you will leave him like that.

i always say that guess what he says: **** you, and keep doing it all over. he says i ignore him a lot and i say its wrong of me doing it but he says as long as i ignore him he will trwat me like that. but the thing is: i dont think i do to him what he says i do. he just makes up too many things bout me... im lost, its like im never right in this relationship, he is always right, im always the shit part of it. No matter what i say or do, can never please him. criticizes me all the time.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    which is why you have to leave, see I told you you're weak? Go back to page 1 where you say so yourself you will.

Quote Originally Posted by angel2002 View Post
    he is always right
    so he thinks he's right when he constantly swears at you? he's right when he treats you like something he's just stepped in? and a '****ing whore' is always the RIGHT thing to say, yeah?
    something must be seriously wrong with his own self-esteem if he's treating you, or for that matter, anyone else like this. i wouldn't give him the time of day. STOP TALKING TO HIM.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    which is why you have to leave, see I told you you're weak? Go back to page 1 where you say so yourself you will.
    Why is it such a hard thing to do when you love someone that seems to be never changing? Its like 3 years of a relationship that has got like this for a year. Just the good moments were really great now just shit all over the face
    I know im weak or else id have left already. Just i love him and i wanna be sure im doing the best for me, but also dont wanan hear these words anymore

You know what to do. There's no future in a relationship thats based on violence whether verbal or physical. It 'was'good. Things have changed now and it doesn't seem like he can change. Just do yourself a favour and leave. I'm sure you have friends who say the same and I'm sure they'll be there to help you out if you're feeling too down. And if not, then were here. Though we may just be random people, were all here to help. Hope you do the right thing. Good luck.
    Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.

Quote Originally Posted by adam95 View Post
    You know what to do. There's no future in a relationship thats based on violence whether verbal or physical. It 'was'good. Things have changed now and it doesn't seem like he can change. Just do yourself a favour and leave. I'm sure you have friends who say the same and I'm sure they'll be there to help you out if you're feeling too down. And if not, then were here. Though we may just be random people, were all here to help. Hope you do the right thing. Good luck.
    thanks a lot for your advice made me feel better

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    so what are you going to do?

i always say that guess what he says: **** you, and keep doing it all over. he says i ignore him a lot and i say its wrong of me doing it but he says as long as i ignore him he will trwat me like that. but the thing is: i dont think i do to him what he says i do. he just makes up too many things bout me... im lost, its like im never right in this relationship, he is always right, im always the shit part of it. No matter what i say or do, can never please him. criticizes me all the time.
    Angel, what you have is a case-book example of the Bad-Boy/jerk/abusive-asshole type, and because he's a perfect example you have no option other than to dump him. He's a stereotypical predatory jerk, who attracted you with a false image, and who now that he "has" you feels free to abuse you to his heart's content. And what he is doing is making him content; he gets far more pleasure from abusing you and making you feel inferior than he ever got from treating you well and making you happy. Guys like him are warped, emotionally degenerate, and will never change because they will never want to change. He's in asshole heaven.

Pack your things and go. There's no happiness in your future with this guy.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

Maybe he needs an iron skillet upside the head.

Mother****er's got to sleep sometime. Wait 'till he's snoring, then shut his mouth for good.
    Spammer Spanker

thanks a lot for your advice made me feel better
    thats what were here for

and nice one giga!
    Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.

if he scares you then fckin' leave him, idiot.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast