+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3 years of admiring someone with nothing to show for it?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Well, I can not. Unless new feelings like those will follow towards a new person...which they have not yet after 8 years.
    Well I know its not easy to let go of someone...but eventually you have to move on otherwise your gonna spend your life alone. Do you even give anyone else a chance? Or maybe its that your still stuck on the past that you cannot move on. I've been guilty of that at times..I think we all have. But eventually you have to....otherwise prepare for a very lonely life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn
    Do you even give anyone else a chance? Or maybe its that your still stuck on the past that you cannot move on. I've been guilty of that at times..I think we all have.
    Give anyone a chance? ..not really. I cant be with someone and think about someone else.

But eventually you have to....otherwise prepare for a very lonely life.
    We will see about that "I have" to thing. How do I prepare?. me. I will not be with someone I really dont want to be with just to kill loneliness.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Alright fair enough. I'll leave you alone now.

Well. Yesterday, I went out. She took me, my friend X, and her best friend to this one mall. X had to go home, and it was just me/kt/kt's best friend. We went to a nice sit down restaurant were we met kt's older sister and her son. Very nice time it was. However, later that night I heard her in the front of her car talking to someone she called 'loverboy' and said she could make it by his house at 10:30-11pm.. now Im really scared. The experience alone with dinner made me feel like a million bucks, and I looked into her eyes as much I could without making it look like I was staring. Had a few laughs, but with being in such a public place, I couldn't express myself to her..

So what now? She knows about me, the letters, my one true goal at the end of this... kt even asked me in an e-mail if I had a thing for her best friend.. why would she ask this if she knows I think she's the only one.. I hope she isn't seeing other guys and just keeping it secret. She's too nice to turn someone down, she's too nice to tell a friend (me), that she wants to try other people. The last thing she would do is hurt my feelings. So I think she's asking me pointless irrelevant questions (like me supposedly likeing her best friend) to try and get me to loose interest, and this guy she was talking on the phone... it could mean anything. The guy I think she was talking to was litterally gay, very nice guy though.. I dont know what to do anymore. I'm just looking forward to the next time I see her
    Alone in a world that would never understand

I think you just need to be upfront. No more 'beating around the bush' as they call it. That's what you guys are doing, and that's why you just get more stuff to analyze. Trust me on this, I made this mistake and it cost me dearly.

You need to just get her and talk to her. Make it absolutely clear that there are no ambiguities. Maybe she asked that because she's not so sure about your feelings! You have to just do this... she's there, so what's the problem? I think it'll give an answer to your problem. Either you'll be in a relationship, or you'll have to get over her. And you're going to have to do this some time, right? Otherwise, you'll just regret not doing it. I know it takes a lot of guts, but if you like her enough, I think you can do it.

Good luck.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

Well. Now 4 of my friends know and they are nice enough to just flat out tell me they are going to try and help. Just trying to get me alone with her I guess, since last night we got one of my good friends together with someone he's been wanting to be with for about a year now, couldn't have been happier.

So this'll be my last for this thread. Thx all for the support. Well most of yall anyway
    Alone in a world that would never understand

Good luck. I'm a pussy like you so it's great when things work out for us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12