+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I think I have feelings for my cousin. Is this something I should repress or explore

Yeah that's not just a speculation you just pulled out of your ass because you have no argument. I expect dicks on the internet, which is why I have my well articulated retorts ready made to shut em down.

Back to the discussion, does anyone here have experience with telling your family something akin to this? How did they take it? Is there an approach to it that's best used?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It doesn't sound like you actually WANT anyone's opinion; not sure why you even posted.

I am pretty sure a good portion of your family will react the same way the general public does. Duh.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Seriously, never mind. thank you to those who posted something constructive. As for the rest of you, great way to welcome someone onto your forum. I'll take my leave now.

Quote Originally Posted by anya_may21 View Post
    Name calling is so immature.

You asked strangers this question on the internet what did you expect back? Wouldn't be surprised if some accounts who agreed with you weren't also you.
    Wowee, that, my friend, was quite a poor judgment. In case you missed it, relationships between cousins are totally normal and LEGAL. For you to say something along the lines of: "why are you guys telling this guy to go ahead and date his cousin" means that you're the one with a maturity problem.

You said what did he expect... I'm sure NOBODY expects someone to tell them that what's in their heart is wrong.

Evangelo's upset because people like you come here telling someone not to do something. Who are you to think you can control another, or to even suggest that MY story (considering I'm also one who doesn't have a problem with it) is a fabrication???

Can you hear yourself? Lmao.

Oh my, have some respect. What you said was so out of line.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    It doesn't sound like you actually WANT anyone's opinion; not sure why you even posted.

I am pretty sure a good portion of your family will react the same way the general public does. Duh.
    Speaking for myself, mine didn't have a problem with it at all, neither did the majority of our friends. In fact, our families knew there was something sacred between us since we were kids, I never felt anything but love for her. It wasn't weird for us, so why should I or Evangelo care if it's weird for a total stranger?

It wasn't weird for me because we were in love. Who gives a pickle about whether or not we were cousins, it's as simple as that. She was my soulmate.

If I were you vashti I'd look into what being cultured and accepting means.

Shame on those of you who are throwing stones at his glass house. Stop it.
    Last edited by Yanky; 06-07-14 at 08:17 AM.

In less words than you did, Yanky my reply is:

I Don't Give A Shit.

You cousin lovers, smh.
    Last edited by anya_may21; 06-07-14 at 11:28 AM.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanky View Post
    why should I or Evangelo care if it's weird for a total stranger?
    Better question is why should either of you ask what other people think if you don't really want to hear an answer? Do you have some ulterior motive? Are you trying to normalize your behavior?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by anya_may21 View Post
    In less words than you did, Yanky my reply is:

I Don't Give A Shit.

You cousin lovers, smh.
    Sigh. Psychopaths such as this one are what's truly wrong with the world.^^

I love how little you know about the people around you, anya. The ignorant are the minority, actually, so you're only embarrassing yourself.
    Last edited by Jasmine_87; 06-07-14 at 02:33 PM.

i agree with vashti and anya and with anya about jasmine and milkhoney accounts. she said some accounts, yanky your account is older probability she meant you is low, and giving that speech, well, lmao. why are you all trying to justify something most people see as weird as normal behavior. if you want to date love or f uck your family, keep it to yourself- not ask the internet and then bitch not everyone sees it as normal like you do.

this thread is stupid and should get a lock like all the other stupid ones that result in name calling. also the op is done with this thread so again should be locked.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Just to state the obvious: WE'RE ALL FAMILY. Fact. Get over it.

Thread closed.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12