+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I Want to leave my husband, we have a baby

I do have to say that I have no problem with leading MILFs on and having sex with them ...then ditching them...probably easy as they are looking for a new father (some of them). I dont mind the guys that do that actually as mean as it sounds at least they wont waste their resources on someone elses kid. Im not being mean...just realistc.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlie19
    OV's just expressing his opinion, not the whole worlds.
    Truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man
    Nevermind the idiotic comments about guys not dating girls that have kids. There are plenty of us out there that can offer unconditional love to children...in some cases it's a chance to better the life of a child.
    Everything was fine about this post,its your opinion, accept the part were you call them "idiotic" you dumbass. Go ahead though..no no...please go ahead and waste your money and time on some other pricks kid as he somewere else drinks his beer and laughs at you. Hell...ill even laugh at you *laughs*
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 20-07-05 at 09:16 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Are you really that dumb...or just that young?

If you don't want to date women with children, fine. But to call someone a dumbass for stating their opinion without knowing anything about the subject is idiotic.

I don't know you, and you obviously don't know me. There's no reason to waste time getting to know one another...guys like you are a dime a dozen. All talk.

Good luck in life pal. You're gonna need it.

By the way, it's "except", not "accept". Acceptance is something you obviously know little about.

Nevermind OV, I just read your profile and realzied that you are, in-fact, young. I chalk that up to youth. Maybe in 15 years, you'll be able to converse with the adults. Or at least the mature.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ooooooooooh... do i smell something brewing??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

If you don't want to date women with children, fine. But to call someone a dumbass for stating their opinion without knowing anything about the subject is idiotic.

I don't know you, and you obviously don't know me. There's no reason to waste time getting to know one another...guys like you are a dime a dozen. All talk.
    First of all, You should take your own advice since you called me an idiot for saying my opinions. Second of all...I am "all talk" about what?. I am 22 and believe me I know enough for my age as for you ..I dont know about that.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 20-07-05 at 01:15 PM.

Nevermind OV, I just read your profile and realzied that you are, in-fact, young. I chalk that up to youth. Maybe in 15 years, you'll be able to converse with the adults. Or at least the mature.
    Converse with the adults? I am 22..that is an adult. Just because your argument and your defense is pathetic..please do not blame that on age.

Oh, and by the way..Its "realized" not "realzied". Too realize is something you obviously have little of. As you can't realize when someone is screwing you over or not. I bet you just chalk it up to "life is life" and accept it as a "mature" adult. What does it mean to be mature?
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 20-07-05 at 01:18 PM.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    oooooooooooh... and thus it starts...

*grabs the popcorn and a heineken*

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    oooooooooooh... and thus it starts...

*grabs the popcorn and a heineken*

raverboy
    Hey were is my heineken?!..meh...I prefer Korona.

OV,
    I graduation from college in 3.5 years, attained my MS degree in the following two, spent 8 years of my life in the United State Marine Corps, served two tours in Iraq, and have had more than one "serious" relationship. I have kids, and have dated women with them. I'd put my knowledge and experience up against yours anytime.

I've read your comments around here...you really have nothing insightful or useful to add.

If you don't like what I have to say, don't post a reply. It's really pretty simple.

If I had to guess, you probably still live at home with your folks, and have no job or any ambition to do much else than poke fun of people with real issues. If that's what gets you off, so be it. To each his own.

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by newmum
    although i am married with a baby, i am only 20, my husband is 21, we rushed into our relationship, we were together for 3 months then got engaged, 4 months later i got pregnant, 6 months later we got married, now we have a 12 week old baby.

when we first got engaged, i had little doubts whether i loved him or not but i just ignored them, i thought i was just having crazy thoughts and didnt want to face up to them.

now i know for sure, i am no longer in love with my husband, i dont fany him and more, i dont even like him kissing me or touching me.

he has done nothing wrong, he probably couldnt be nicer to me or do more for me, i have just lost all feeling for him completely.

i love my new baby more than anything in the world and am generally quite happy (apart from the issue of the unwanted husband!)

should i stay with a man i dont love for the sake of our baby having a proper family or be selfish and put my happiness first?

My husband asks me all the time if i still love him and fancy him and i always say yes of course i do, but i dont mean it, i just dont have the heart to tell him the truth, he would be heart broken but at the same time i know he deserves the truth, he doesnt deserve to be lied to like this, i hate myself for feeling like this and i hate what this will do to him if we split but i cant help the way i feel.

any advice at all will be very much appreciated.
    hey before you do anything, think about what you want for your CHILD. do you want him to grow up with parents that fight? do you want them to grow up without knowing their dad or anything?

growing up without one of the parents is very hard on the kids. very hard. and its not just going to affect you.

::grabs a corona and a shot::

I have to side with Only-virgins on this issue. For every guy who genuinely wants to date a woman with kids, there are hundreds of guys who only want to use them for sex. I personally would never get involed with a single mom. Too many things can go wrong. For instance, what if the kid is a brat? What if you become attatched to the kid, and you and the mom break up? What if you don't get to spend as much time with her as you would like because she's busy with work and trying to raise a kid?

As for Mountain Man, you are a hypocrite. Perhaps you need some reminding.

"Nevermind the idiotic comments about guys not dating girls that have kids."

"If you don't want to date women with children, fine. But to call someone a dumbass for stating their opinion without knowing anything about the subject is idiotic."

So, according to you, does that make you an idiot?

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    I have to side with Only-virgins on this issue. For every guy who genuinely wants to date a woman with kids, there are hundreds of guys who only want to use them for sex. I personally would never get involed with a single mom. Too many things can go wrong. For instance, what if the kid is a brat? What if you become attatched to the kid, and you and the mom break up? What if you don't get to spend as much time with her as you would like because she's busy with work and trying to raise a kid?

As for Mountain Man, you are a hypocrite. Perhaps you need some reminding.

"Nevermind the idiotic comments about guys not dating girls that have kids."

"If you don't want to date women with children, fine. But to call someone a dumbass for stating their opinion without knowing anything about the subject is idiotic."

So, according to you, does that make you an idiot?
    Well it seems to me he knows the situation thus not making it idiotic. He has children, is an older gentlemen, seems to be rather mature. He's also date woman WITH children... so ya he's experienced IMHO.

Although I agree it'd be hard to date a woman with a child, if you love her it won't matter, as you'll grow to love the child to.

I'll retract my term "idiotic". Remember, I'm not in the best frame of mind right now (and I have apologized to OV).

My point was/is, I don't have an issue with single moms (dating, etc.). And I was trying to advise the original thread starter that her fear of never finding a man that would date her because she had a kid is unfounded, as there are many men (me included) that have done so.

Now, about me being an idiot...tell me something I don't already know about myself.

Tommy, he insulted everyone who said they wouldn't date single moms. They were merely stating their opinions. Then he says it's idiotic to insult someone for expressing their opinion. Nevermind his "experience," what gives him the authoritarian right to state his opinions freely and censure anyone who disagrees with him? Not everyone shares his same views. I was standing up for everyone he insulted.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast