+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whose the Whore?

IMO a whore is a person who sleeps with multiple people at the same time as seeing others. There's nothing wrong with having sex in a relationship even though the i love yous haven't been spoken.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    You are young and dumb, that's all. I agree w/Coco's interpretation of Chump's post.

You demonstrate your immaturity here by ignoring the only post that really describes your behaviour, btw.

You 'fall in love' too easily. You'll get shredded if you get attached to your sex pred BF, tho perhaps it will be a good learning experience for you. Good luck.
    I wasn't ignoring it. I have no reason to defend it. If someone feels like both of our situations are undesirable it's interesting to know.

I don't what I was expected to say to that comment I think every one else's take on it was just fine.

I'm not here to react. Just to observe.
    Ted, how do I explain this to you. Last night, I ate the best cake of my life. Do you think I'm gonna let that cake out of my life? Hell no. I'm gonna find out what bakery made that cake and I'm gonna get some more cake.

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Get rid of your avatar you fuccking furry
    ummm not exactly sure that was at all necessary.
    Ted, how do I explain this to you. Last night, I ate the best cake of my life. Do you think I'm gonna let that cake out of my life? Hell no. I'm gonna find out what bakery made that cake and I'm gonna get some more cake.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    IMO- I think you're both "whores" (as you originally stated)

He's a whore, because he sleeps around- I ain't into guys who **** whomever, for whatever reason. Ain't my style.

You're a whore (though not in the truest sense of the word), becasue you just spit out "I love you's" when you're not truely in love. You say it becasue you really, really like him.

Which is worse? It's a tie- you're both bad.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by seganomics View Post
    I wasn't ignoring it. I have no reason to defend it. If someone feels like both of our situations are undesirable it's interesting to know.

I don't what I was expected to say to that comment I think every one else's take on it was just fine.

I'm not here to react. Just to observe.
    Oh nice try. You ignored it. You engaged in discussion of your feelings about the other posts just fine.

I think your attempt to claim dissociation is cute, but inconsistent. You haven't quite got the lingo right, sorry. Afraid to look behind your belly-button, are you? That, or you are a troll, that would also fit.

Anyway, assuming you are for real. Approaching 25, you are just starting to emerge from the chemical haze that helps to get young females pregnant. So I applaud your ability to keep your legs shut, for the most part, but to take your experiences to full completion you need to understand that what you've been calling 'love' is just biologically programmed infatuation. Its all chemicals, babe.

So, time to start thinking about what love *really* is, ya?

Its not Mr. Man-Ho, I will tell you that. If you really fall for him, you'll be shredded I suspect.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Oh nice try. You ignored it. You engaged in discussion of your feelings about the other posts just fine.

I think your attempt to claim dissociation is cute, but inconsistent. You haven't quite got the lingo right, sorry. Afraid to look behind your belly-button, are you? That, or you are a troll, that would also fit.

Anyway, assuming you are for real. Approaching 25, you are just starting to emerge from the chemical haze that helps to get young females pregnant. So I applaud your ability to keep your legs shut, for the most part, but to take your experiences to full completion you need to understand that what you've been calling 'love' is just biologically programmed infatuation. Its all chemicals, babe.

So, time to start thinking about what love *really* is, ya?

Its not Mr. Man-Ho, I will tell you that. If you really fall for him, you'll be shredded I suspect.
    Whoa why the hostility? I don't really know what would make you feel better about my invovlement in my post but when you think of it let me know.

The responses I made are pretty much what you're saying i don't know. I do know that for the most part what I have felt in the past is infatutation. And that when I'm ready to find that out I'll look for the answer.

I was looking for perspective. Because before I met my boyfriend I thought someone who just slept around with no emotional connection had some issues to deal out... and then when I took a look in the mirror I realized that perhaps it's just as unfavorable to be loose with your words.

I'm not interested in whether or not I should leave him, or if it's really love, or anything of the sort. I'm solid on those concerns.

I haven't actually praise, condemned, or confirmed any one's opinions on what i'm interested in. So I'm not sure why you're being so belligerent...

And I have no idea what you mean by afraid to look behind my belly button.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Its not hostility, nor belligerence.

Examining one's belly button is a euphemism for introspection.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Then I am confused as to why you would post something like this just to observe everyone's opinion on your situation. There is a problem... this is the procedure to help you determine a conclusion. So I don't know what's up with the "i'm just here to observe".

Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    Then I am confused as to why you would post something like this just to observe everyone's opinion on your situation. There is a problem... this is the procedure to help you determine a conclusion. So I don't know what's up with the "i'm just here to observe".
    I always thought forums were a place of discussion... maybe I posted in the wrong room (?)

It was more of a thought exercise i guess.

IMO we're both unfavorable in those ways. But I can't really put words to it. So if you're looking for a problem with a solution.. the solution was... hearing other people justifications on their opinions and reflect on if that makes sense. And then determining if there is a problem with the way our lives have been lived.

On the topic of love... I do not feel like everytime i've said 'i love you' I've been wrong. I just noticed ... "Hmm... you know I've said that to a lot of people"...and in turn knowing that some of the people i've said it to i later found out it was not really love. it's a challenge to myself to not judge how others look to me, because... maybe i look unfavorable as well.

I appreciate all the feedback given... by the by... whether or not I have anything to add to it.

This is when I type my signature for a response.

Oh well, whatever... nevermind.

Agreed.

Only I think emotional abuser may be too strong in her case. She's 25 and I wonder has she ever witnessed true love? You know, by living and witnessing her parents. That's how I got the understanding of what true love is. I see how my mom and dad love each other so I have a clue of what it should be like.
    to answer your ponderings...

My parents have been married for 28 years. I have no idea if that means they are in love or not. But... my mom married at 19, and my sister at 21 and I thought that was how it worked.

You fall in love by the time you're 18. So that probably accounted for a lot of it. I was in a race to start "my life". Which I learned last year after I finished college that being married with kids doesn't even begin to be "life" for me.

What i thought was true love i watched end last year. (not my relationship but someone elses)...

so you're right. i probably don't know what it looks like. But I do know I'm happy with my sexual predator boyfriend (as he has been coined here lol) and that while we have disagreements and that we both have flaws... every morning i wake up I'm still glad I'm with him.

Is that love? I suppose I'll know when I realize its not.

This thread should be closed.
    People are just wasting their time here!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sega is exploring the appearance of detachment. Nothing wrong with that. I did that when I was about 16. "By the by". LOL. Told you she was a troll. Shrug.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

LMAO! But isn't she like... 25 now?

LMAO! But isn't she like... 25 now?
    under 25. and would that really matter?

and is it worth it for me to find the connection between "by the by" and trolling?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast