+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is he sick of me?

Tiay: He used to call me when i he was with his friends, and i never asked him to it was all from the heat and just to comform me.But then it all stopped...maybe he realized that he ws wrong to keep me on such a short leash and. We gave each other space and were fine now, he even said last night i should go so something with my friends. I geuss room is what he neadem im just scared that that space will grow and grow...

Gigabitch: You are totally right! somehow i get blamed for what i didnt even do, how the hell does he do that lol. Hes honesly not a jerk, he just has those tendansies sometime, we all do. I also dont think hes insecure, he knows hes good looking i tell him all the time, i asked him one day why is he so jelous and he said that he doesnt trust men around me, hes afraid that something might happen. He thinks that all men want me, which is ridiculous! that drives me absolutly crazy!!aah oh well Jelousl is something that will cure with time, i know. Its acually been getting better...but it took a year lol

Quote Originally Posted by lovestoned View Post
    I also dont think hes insecure, he knows hes good looking i tell him all the time,
    Yeah, but insecurity doesn't follow any logic. The most psychotically jealous, insecure boyfriend I ever had was also the best-looking. Weird, that.
    Quote Originally Posted by lovestoned View Post
    i asked him one day why is he so jelous and he said that he doesnt trust men around me, hes afraid that something might happen. He thinks that all men want me, which is ridiculous! that drives me absolutly crazy!!
    If he actually trusted YOU, you could be surrounded by men who were trying to hump your leg all day and it wouldn't matter. He'd actually get off on the fact that his girlfriend was hot enough to attract all the other guys but chose to go home with him.
    Spammer Spanker

hm ok. It sounds to me like you two were almost joined at the hip. calling each other all the time? that's not close, that's suffocating.

I think I have a higher need/tolerance for closeness than my bf. That is, I could talk/phone/see him every day, and go to sleep all tangled together, but that'd be too much for him. Like, yesterday I went with him when he was doing his laundry, and I didn't mind at all. But would he travel across town to sit and watch me to my laundry? I dunno, and I wouldn't expect him to either.

So I know it can he kind of hurtful when he needs more space. but unless the gap keeps growing, it doesn't seem like there should be anything to worry about.... except the thing giga said. ^.^

Okay that makes sence, sad to admit that we did have a suffocationg relationship but we were all for it haha we were pretty much obsessed with each other, we wouldnt go without talking for more than two hours unless we were slepping even that, we would talk before bed and sometimes he would call me at noght telling me that he misses me... well i do think " the honeymoon" is over. Space is the answer. Thank you

I think you're expecting too less from your bf, so when he calls you, you think the relationship is healthy. Expect more of him!!! You cant let him control you. The dude's the jealous type...I bet his expectations of you are 10 times higher than the expectations you set for him.

well, I guess it wasn't really suffocating for you guys then, at the time. Also, that does not excuse the jealousy and especially not the anniversary thing. Please tell me that he at least said something sweet about being together for a year??

maybe he forgot the anniversary? cause i know that if i date someone, i'd probably forget exactly which date is the anniversary.

Jimmy:Yes i can say that he expects more from me that i do from him, well lets say that i receive less from him than i give to him..well which is fine..i geuss.

No he didnt forget the Anniversary, i know that for a fact, he brought it up two days prior to the date, then he called me at 12am to tell me happy anniversary which was sweet.

Tiay: He did say sweet things to me, kept telling me that i looked beautiful, and so on..but i just did not feel the same vibe and exitement from him that i felt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12