+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is your WORST pet-peeve?

14? uggawd.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve2004
    how old are you...cause..if you're over 20...i wouldn't get my hopes up about finding a virgin your age...girls now days are losing it around 14..haven't you heard?
    babies having sex lol. I am 22 and I dont care what my chances are. it is what it is. Not all of them are losing it at 14. Not like they reach 14 and they stand in some get laid at 14 line.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    babies having sex lol. I am 22 and I dont care what my chances are. it is what it is. Not all of them are losing it at 14. Not like they reach 14 and they stand in some get laid at 14 line.
    Good luck to you. I forsee 2 possible paths that will lead you to what you want.

1. Kiddy fiddler.
    2. Getting with a non-wed christian.

Let's just hope it isn't number 1 eh?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

you'd be surprised

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

We are a sexual race, it's a natural law of life... air, water, food, and sex.

Just a word, I know it's your opinion and I respect that; but just because somebody has had sex, does not make them "used trash". That to me, is a bad assumption towards their unknown personality. Don't know why they had sex, or who they had sex with.

It's like you finding that virgin, having a great relationship, decide to get married and have sex. Well you divorce, it would suck if somebody would think of you as used trash just cause you've had sex.

I'm happy that you believe in something, and are sticking to it. But give people the benefit of the doubt, unless you actually know them. Life is one big boomerang, just remember that. It's not karma, just simple fact. One thing I do agree upon, is random sex with random strangers...not for it at all. Just so...empty, bleh!

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

you'd be surprised
    True to a point, but the last few years statistically have shown, that more and more teenagers are waiting to have sex as apposed to say the 90's for example. Course, many are still experimenting YOUNG like 12 young.... which is sad, but being that we are sexual beings..its fed through the media like a bullet. Somebody that young is easily influenced. All the for that damn dollar bill tho...

I didn't lose mine till 17, and that was with a women I could say I honestly loved.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

My biggest pet-peeve is.. well, I don't know what you'd call it, actually.

Basically, I can't stand people who think, "If you're friends with a lot of white people, you're trying to be white! If you're friends with a lot of black people, you're trying to be black! If you're friends with a lot of Hispanic or Asian people, you're trying to be Hispanic or Asian!" etc, etc.

Personally, I have a very diverse group of friends. So when I hear that type of crap, it gets on my last nerve. And I mean, I have a lot of nerves. I work in a daycare =D

Hawhawhaw... Get it? Lots of nerves.. Daycare..

*slaps knee* Man, I kill myself..

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jujuBean
    Hawhawhaw... Get it? Lots of nerves.. Daycare..
    I dun get it...

Anyway, pet-peeve...hmm...

I can't stand it when people mix their clothes with my clothes when they do a wash. Cause that's how things go missing.

It's not economical when I have to end up buyin' more socks or other clothes when they get lost everytime they're mixed in with somebody else's wash! I will never let anybody else do my wash ever again. When I get married, she'll wash her clothes, and I'll wash mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    Good luck to you. I forsee 2 possible paths that will lead you to what you want.

1. Kiddy fiddler.
    2. Getting with a non-wed christian.

Let's just hope it isn't number 1 eh?
    3. neither.

There is nothing I want so why do I need a "path"?. Its a standard. I go with the flow. If I never meet the right person then so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Innova
    We are a sexual race, it's a natural law of life... air, water, food, and sex.

Just a word, I know it's your opinion and I respect that; but just because somebody has had sex, does not make them "used trash". That to me, is a bad assumption towards their unknown personality. Don't know why they had sex, or who they had sex with.

It's like you finding that virgin, having a great relationship, decide to get married and have sex. Well you divorce, it would suck if somebody would think of you as used trash just cause you've had sex.

I'm happy that you believe in something, and are sticking to it. But give people the benefit of the doubt, unless you actually know them. Life is one big boomerang, just remember that. It's not karma, just simple fact. One thing I do agree upon, is random sex with random strangers...not for it at all. Just so...empty, bleh!
    Yea I know. Its not like I go around calling non-virgin heretics or anything lol. Most of my friends are not virgins. I treat them like people....its just I prefer not to have a sexual relationship with that kind of a person.... pretty simple no?

you'd be surprised
    Surprise me then

Were is this line?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Surprise me then

Were is this line?
    Are you talking about this line?

>>>>__________________<<<<

*steps in line* where were these lines when I was 14

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    Are you talking about this line?

>>>>__________________<<<<
    No, The single file line of 14 year old females try to have sex. Nice try at being clever though...sort of flopped for you.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    eh hem... are you looking for the line of 14 year olds that are waiting to loose their virginity?? well actually there are two lines. one of them is in thailand where the brothels run to the wee hours of the morning. they don't line up in these lines by choice however, they are sold into prostitution. sad but true. oh and the other line of teeny bobs is around the corner, right outside of my bedroom. i will admit that as soon as i think the line is dying down, BOOM up pops another generation. it doesn't stop. anyone wish to help me out?? this is "TOO" much p*ssy for me.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast