+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I got a small prob.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Oh, Zach! You are the most incurable romantic in the world!

Look, not every relationship has to be The One. They can't be, can they? You've been through enough of these by now that you should start getting some perspective on what relationships are actually for: preparing you for The One.

It may take 20 years to meet her, Zach. Don't come to her broken and unprepared. Learn that there is love and then there is LOVE. You discount and dismiss everything lower-cased, and it's a mistake, in my opinion. Worse, you try to find your end-all-be-all in people who are just lessons to be learned.

I hope that you come to find that the world is a great big place, full of wonderful people and opportunities for growth. I hope you learn that being disappointed by someone doesn't have to shatter you into a million pieces. Every day, you'll be stronger. Nothing that has ever happened to you has diminished you. Look at you! You're only 20, and already you have more going on inside than a lot of 40-year-olds I know.

Don't let your romanticism get in your own way.

PM me your e-mail address. I want to send you a song.

Amazing post! I just want to get a few things straightened out here.

Worse, you try to find your end-all-be-all in people who are just lessons to be learned.
    Can you elaborate just a little on this statement? I think I know what you mean, but Im not sure.

Don't let your romanticism get in your own way.
    I think I may spend my whole life trying to get this one down! lol

The thing is that all the lower case stuff I can't even grasp. I don't know how to not love with everything. I suppose thats another big lesson I have yet to learn. Or maybe Im taking this all wrong. How I see it is, I love hard with everything I got.. I dont know how to go about it any different. Then everytime I get rocked to the core when things screw over. Where is this middle ground?! *falls over helplessly*
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Worse, you try to find your end-all-be-all in people who are just lessons to be learned.
    By this, I mean you expect too much from mere mortals.

There's this great line from a Bob Dylan song: "I gave you my heart, but you wanted my soul".

You do the opposite. You give your soul, Zach. Don't do that. It's YOUR soul. Not something you should be giving away.
    Spammer Spanker

By this, I mean you expect too much from mere mortals.

There's this great line from a Bob Dylan song: "I gave you my heart, but you wanted my soul".

You do the opposite. You give your soul, Zach. Don't do that. It's YOUR soul. Not something you should be giving away.
    Do you think you should only give every ounce of yourself to "the one"?

Even your soul? Maybe I should lay off for a while.. lol
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Okay, classic rock reference #2: Joni Mitchell sang "Love is touching souls".

What do you think of that?
    Spammer Spanker

I think its amazing.

Well, up to this date I have made the mistake of thinking everyone of my girlfriends were "the one". Its hard not to for me because what I feel is so God damn convincing, yet it still fails. I find myself believing so deeply in her and us and everything we have become that I end up really hurting myself deeply when things turn out wrong.

Since I have now made this same mistake three times, Im going to be extremely weary of my next relationship. I plan on taking things REALLY REALLY slow. If its not right, its not. Opening back up again to another like I have previously is going to be hard for me, I can already feel it. I really took it hard this time..

If you feel this much for people who aren't even worth it, just imagine what it will be like when you get into a relationship that is worth your investment. Really changes your whole perspective on the world, in my experience.

Anyway, I like that you're not embittered about love by the fact that it's crashed and burned for you a few times. I don't care how many guys on this forum disagree with you- love is real and you can have it. They'll still be calling you a pussy and wondering why things aren't working out for them when you're blissfully happy. So there.
    Spammer Spanker

I absolutely love you! lol

I take their criticism, but I still know my heart and who I am.

I know its out there. Its what makes life so beautiful even though there is so much pain! Being able to look at life and smile humble knowing everything is going to be ok is something I try my best not to take for granted.

Well! Time to go to the movies! Later.

Thanks Giga. -- Zach

You need to take time to heal. Try go out more often to have fun with your friends for example go to a dance club or the gym. Create a busy schedule. Buy a new wardrobe.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Giga's the ****ing bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Giga's the ****ing bomb.
    Listen to Mathias. He knows stuff.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Listen to Mathias. He knows stuff.
    Listen to Giga. She knows Mathias knows she knows stuff.

How am I supposed to be able to trust someone again? How can you go from knowing someone better than anyone else in the world.. I know all their deepest darkest secrets.. I have spent the last 3 years of my life with this person.. Her alone.

How am I supposed to trust anyone again? How can you go from knowing someone better than anyone else in the world to nothing. To know who they are better than they do. To really know someones heart. Their heart and soul.

How can they do this to me? How can those people I cherished so, care nothing for me at all anymore. Her nor him care at all what so ever about how I feel in my heart. Once she stopped loving me, she doesn't care what happens to me.

Once he has her he doesn't care what I feel. Once he has her he doesn't care about me. Once he has her. Her. Who was once mine.

My heart is breaking again, im sorry. Im sorry guys.

How the **** can I trust someone again? All those memories were a lie! A god damn ****ing ... I dont even know who I am anymore.

I act so strong. I act like nothing wrong. I act.

Im dying inside. Im trying so hard on the outside, but im dying on the inside.

How do I move on? How can I trust someone.. When everything you thought and believed was a lie all along. When all people are is selfish down inside. They only care about themselves. They give no heed to me. It hurts.

People will always run away from their problems.. they will justify what they are doing. When deep inside its because they are all selfish.

I need someone right now. Why so bad right now? Why is it hurting so badly all of a sudden? I feel so lost. Like im screaming out for something or nothing. I dont know.

Im not me anymore. How can I trust someone again? How the ****?! I don't think people can really understand what its like to feel like this unless they have been truly betrayed by someone they loved with all their heart.

All I did was love her. Why do I have to feel like this. This isn't right.

When you love someone so completely.. and trust them so completely.. and know them so completely.. and give your life to them.. so completely.. then they turn around and look you in the eye and say I don't love you. I don't care about you anymore. You mean nothing to me. Nothing.

When you believe something with your soul.. and its a lie after all.. Im finding thats the worst pain I have ever known. I can't seem to escape its grasp. Should I be this angry? Why do I hold so much resentment? Its eating me alive!!!!!! How do I let go!? I can't!! Its killing me.

Something is wrong. Something is so wrong. Help..
    Last edited by Zach; 10-01-07 at 10:37 AM.

Sometimes I don't know. My emotions are like a god damn rollercoaster and last night they hit rock bottom. PIty PaRty!! God speed.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It happens, GB. I went through a couple of those nights.

Just know, it gets better. Then, after a while, you realize you're much better off this way.

Last night his (nathan) sister came over to hang out with my sister and ended up hanging out with me. We got to talking and it brang out all that emotion. She told me stuff that I didn't want to hear about "them" but its the truth and they really are doing this to me. I would have bouts of doubt that maybe I realy am the bad guy here, but I am the one in the right. They ****ed up. They see each other everyday and party and drink and Im sure they have had sex by now or atleast something close to it... and the thought of knowing this is just murdering my heart.

I can't bare to picture them together. ****.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast