+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stalking Victim

If he is not willing to do whatever it takes to make things right with you, then he does not deserve you; simple as that. And you've only been seeing the guy for 6 months. The amount of effort you're putting into this is not feasible when he's broken up with you 30 times between that... what is that... that's about 5 breakups a month; you've broken up about once every week.

I hate to tell you this, but sometimes love isn't worth investing in. I mean, how time consuming is the relationship already? 100 emails a day is beyond ridiculous. I mean, all this you have invested into the relationship and this 'manly man' is pussyfooting around counseling? The sex might be good, the conversations and affection might be there, but the most important thing in any relationship (trust/support) is lacking in yours.

I think you need to consider if this is something you really want; be rational.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 04-11-08 at 10:04 AM.

Well, 30 times might be a slight exaggeration...

Quote Originally Posted by Gillian666 View Post
    Any particular reason?
    A man moving away and living in fear because he fears for his life because of an ex girlfriend. I am sorry, but the wuss meter almost exploded.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    That's just what OV says to everyone.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Yes, I am sure you would be a big man if a psychotic bitch pulled a gun on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillian666 View Post
    Yes, I am sure you would be a big man if a psychotic bitch pulled a gun on you.
    Funny you say that.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Tedel Guest
    If this guy is like I'm imagining, tell him a classic...

"You are a free man. Make your own decision and let me know".

It should make wonders.

However, are you sure you want that kind of man next to you? I mean, well... you get what I mean.

Try the trust exercise where he falls off stairs and you catch him.
    Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away.

Ok as a victim of stalking I think I have a different take on this situation.

If this woman was jailed then she has done some MAJOR things to get herself there.

Stalking is something that slowly chips away at your security. When you have to live your life in fear it isn't fun. Luckily for me when my stalking situation occurred I had my partner to confide in and help me deal with the situation.

I understand what this guy is going through. However if he is so scarred by what happened to him than he really shouldn't be attempting anything with you.

I believe what he needs is for you to let him go. State to him how you feel and that you genuinely care for him but that you feel that until he is ready it may be best for you to give him some space.

Ultimately I think he is testing you in a way. With a stalker it is about ownership and control. If you allow him to choose you then I think you may be in a different situation.

Good luck..it's tough.

Turn the predator into the prey.

I see through you like I see through a window, you see through me like you see through a mirror

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12