+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Negative People

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    There is a lot to be pissed about and little to like in this world and country. WTF do you expect?
    There's a lot not to be pissed about and to like in this world and country. We merely choose to always dwell more upon the negative than the positive.

IE: Bush is a ****tard, but he still managed to save 10 million people in Africa while in office.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hey Blue! I found the "shit" post. It was here all along, in the 'nice guys' thread someone updated:

Isn't the 'hip' word for insecurity these days "shit"? Its a good analogy actually.

I got shit. You got shit. We all got shit. Some have little rabbit-sized poopie pellets & others have big steaming piles of dino-dung (sorry, I'm practicing my alliteration tonight). But its all still shit, and it all needs cleaning up. Now, problem is, some ppl look at their big pile of shit and say "oh shit! I can't clean all that up!" and they leave their pile of steaming shit around, stinking up everything & everyone around them. And pissing *them* off b/c now they have to deal with this *new* shit plus their own.

Now, I have great respect for ppl who clean up after themselves. I have even more respect for ppl who help others to learn to clean up after themselves (provided they aren't doing it to avoid their own shit). So what's the moral of the story? Shit stinks, and its smell doesn't get any better over time. So clean it up, right away, and stop trying to get other ppl to do it for you. Even a big pile of dung cleaned up with a teaspoon will disappear if you keep at it long enough.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12