+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Should our taxes being channeled towards AIDS research?

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post

Yes they do and I had no idea you can get aids from a lack of education. Stupid people definitely deserve to suffer. They make me suffer just for existing.

lack of education has nothing to do with intelligence eejut (calling you an eejut is becoming a regular thing)
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Oh yes, we should kill off all the old people as well because they're not being productive and are going to die anyways, so what's the point of keeping them alive for those 20 odd years as soon as they hit 65?

There's a difference between maximizing efficiency and being morally responsible. And yes, despite the different ways that you can judge whether someone deserves state-funded treatment or not (imagine how ****ed up it would be if you were raped and got AIDS that way, and died for it. Double score!), but eventually I think that it would cause a whole lot of trouble with people going a long way through legal means since its a matter of life and death, and how to judge properly (e.g. what if its someone who doesn't sleep around, but the one time they did their partner unknowingly had AIDS?).

If anything I'd hate it if the aids research was taken out, even if it's not a huge deal in countries with good healthcare and education its still massive in other parts of the world, and definitely an issue to tackle.

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    lack of education has nothing to do with intelligence eejut (calling you an eejut is becoming a regular thing)
    It is ok, Idiots use the word eejut. It sounds like the type of thing a mentally challenged retard would try to pronounce. Don't make me go back and quote you were you said clearly "education".
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 09-03-09 at 01:42 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

It is ok, Idiots use the word eejut. ".

according to the almighty eejut lol
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

according to the almighty eejut lol
    You make this to easy.

to easy.
    to easy really? did ya maybe mean 'too' easy?

to easy really? did ya maybe mean 'too' easy?
    Did you maybe mean "you" and not "ya" ?

no i meant ya eejut

no i meant ya eejut
    Capitalize your "I" idiot.

i don't want to, intended that's the difference

i don't want to, intended that's the difference
    Don't care, that's the difference. I can do it "to" see.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    I'm not saying people deserve to suffer, but I'd rather spend more of that research funding cures for diseases that are not as preventable. Given a choice, I would rather help cure a little boy dying of leukemia, who didn't do anything to bring about his ailment, rahter than some slutty woman putting out for various guys and CHOOSING not to use protection. If it was one or the other, you're damn right I'd pick the innocent child.
    What if the woman was forced into prostitution? I see flaws in your rationale.

Anyway, I wish some people would just stop trying to play 'god'. Get rid of all the 'humane' bullshit. Stop putting people on machines, stop trying to find cures for shit, and just let the weak ones die off. And if they die, don't waste all the precious metals and stone and other valuable materials making a nice little box to bury them in. Throw them in a pit. Burn the bodies. Anything! I'm getting sick of the stupid bullshit I see on TV. Just pathetic and decadent. You know, things like lard-asses getting liposuctions and blondie bimbos getting boob jobs. I'm also sick of seeing animals with sweaters on. The other day I was watching a show about a dog born without any front legs. The owner was such an idiot, she gave him a set of wheels for 'prosthetic limbs'. Stop giving people sex changes, and stop cutting down the ****ing rainforests in order to build malls and shit. It's ****ing annoying!

And that dumbass OV keeps whining about how bad he wants to get off this 'rock'. ****ing dumbass monkeys. It's gotta be human nature to contaminate everything. This jackass who humps anything with a skirt or a long pair of legs just wants to contaminate every other habitable planet in the universe. Just leave them alone.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Anyway, I wish some people would just stop trying to play 'god'. Get rid of all the 'humane' bullshit. Stop putting people on machines, stop trying to find cures for shit, and just let the weak ones die off. And if they die, don't waste all the precious metals and stone and other valuable materials making a nice little box to bury them in. Throw them in a pit. Burn the bodies. Anything! I'm getting sick of the stupid bullshit I see on TV.
    Not sure if the last line is directed to that part or the "bimbo liposuction" section, but either way, just like anarchists want government-free societies and creating a complete revolution of mayhem where people rule themselves as they want to you can spew all of this crap about letting the weak die at the moment and get a proper insight into what you're saying when you're in that situation.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There is way too much stupidity on this thread. I wish instead of a "thanks" button, we could have a "you are an idiot" button.
    Last edited by vashti; 09-03-09 at 09:01 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    What if the woman was forced into prostitution? I see flaws in your rationale.

Anyway, I wish some people would just stop trying to play 'god'. Get rid of all the 'humane' bullshit. Stop putting people on machines, stop trying to find cures for shit, and just let the weak ones die off. And if they die, don't waste all the precious metals and stone and other valuable materials making a nice little box to bury them in. Throw them in a pit. Burn the bodies. Anything! I'm getting sick of the stupid bullshit I see on TV. Just pathetic and decadent. You know, things like lard-asses getting liposuctions and blondie bimbos getting boob jobs. I'm also sick of seeing animals with sweaters on. The other day I was watching a show about a dog born without any front legs. The owner was such an idiot, she gave him a set of wheels for 'prosthetic limbs'. Stop giving people sex changes, and stop cutting down the ****ing rainforests in order to build malls and shit. It's ****ing annoying!

And that dumbass OV keeps whining about how bad he wants to get off this 'rock'. ****ing dumbass monkeys. It's gotta be human nature to contaminate everything. This jackass who humps anything with a skirt or a long pair of legs just wants to contaminate every other habitable planet in the universe. Just leave them alone.
    Then it's just too bad isn't it?There's just too many viariations for the cause of AIDS.Thus,the flaw in her rationale isn't exactly a 'flaw' since it is considered as taken into the account and this percentage of AIDS patient from prostituition should be a negligible percentage,a blind eye to it and this blind percentage includes RAPE,Forced prostituition etc etc stemming from one's own unwillingless.
    One can only narrow down so much and going deeper into a micro level of the society woul mean surveying each and every single individuals and if we hypothetically manage to,brings the question-Is their answer honest?
    Irresponsible human beings who are emotional and primal driven without self-control cannot be part of human race.The human race is frabricated and place on the pedestal of perfection.
    Wasting billions of funds on AIDS/HIV research is tantamount to preserving societal trash,tainting the next generation of gene pool.
    It makes no sense to preserve the lifespan on a person who got himself a terminate illness due to his folliness.Does anybody preserve their domestic rubbish at home?We dump them every night don't we?By the same reasoning and measure,why are we global organisation and government bodies pumping cash into these research?
    These wasted funds could have been channelled towards providing 3rd world nation better amenities and food,higher advancement of military machines and progression of science and culture,breaking the current frontier of science-Space.
    The implementation of euthanasia would sucessfully reduce fundings in Drug and treatment of AIDS.By reinforcing a medical law similar to retributive justice in certain jurisdictions would keep human stupidity at bay.
    A utopia can only be form when every individual are birthed perfectly.
    Heard of the blackdeath?Any infected irregardless of 'innocent' infection are still quarentine and disposed.
    Last edited by UKboy; 09-03-09 at 09:36 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast