+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ever met someone that u can connect so well yet cant commit cause future looks vague?

Don't be naive to think that everything he is saying is the truth behind his divorce. His children probably disown him because they think their dad is a loser running off to Asia to be with a girl the same age as his daughters. Can you see why a child may think their father was a scumbag? What would you think if this was your father about to leave his children to go off to another continent to be with a girl he hardly knows? This speaks volumes about his character, he should be putting his children first especially under hard circumstances like divorce

Quote Originally Posted by lostlub View Post
    I think u are being a PRICK. Age is just a number for goodness sake.. U don't judge people by their age, its just attraction and affection. Nevermind. I think you know nuts about true attraction. You're a thickhead. to think I wasted my time to even type this for u. GET LOST!
    Age is just a number BUT age is also a place where they at in their life. If the age spread is quite big lifestyles and expectations can be conflicting. Where you are at he has already past that and then some. Nothing wrong with spending some time with a short term companionship if you are not in any hurry to find a husband and raise babies. You can date anyone you want. Not sure why you are posting this.....if you are confident with your life and how you are living it why even bother telling people about it? It makes sense to end it. I feel you should have looked this through before hand when it was getting serious. Here is a man that truly thought you would be around, but he should have known better as well. On your end it should have been stipulated that this was to be short term and a proper future with you would have to be with someone younger for obvious reasons.

Agreed you did the right thing, the wrong thing you are doing is being in contact with him still. All this has to end so both of you can properly move on.

Age should be considered if you are wanting to raise a family of your own in the future. He is almost 25 yrs older than you, which will likely mean he will die much younger than yourself leaving you alone. That is one if the main reasons why it makes sense to find a life partner who is around your own age

You can recreate that connection with another man. Of course, leave him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12