+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to think???

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    oh right, but if she went to his house after 3-5 dates and gets raped, then it's ok? lol
    No, but 5 dates gives her a better chance to get to know who he is, perhaps meet his friends, get a sense of his life, and develop an ounce of trust.

I would not conscionably be able to give someone the advice to go to the house of a man she barely knows on the second date.

If you ever have daughters someday, let's hope they won't be taking advice from you.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

girl68 says:

"Is it hard for you to imagine that after a few more dates she might feel much more comfortable going to his house? Or perhaps she can better judge his character after 3, 4, 5 10 dates."

<yawn> show me where I ever disagreed with you.

all I said is your mentality of "rapist until proven innocent" is f*cked up.

I'm a guy and I listed 2 reasons why he would invite the OP over to his house that don't involve sex.

starbuck says:

"No, but 5 dates gives her a better chance to get to know who he is, perhaps meet his friends, get a sense of his life, and develop an ounce of trust."

why only 5 dates? Wouldn't you agree that 10 dates is better to get to know someone? Shit, why not make it 20 dates? lol

why is 5 the magic number? By the way, I'm not telling the OP to go f*ck this guy. She talked to him for 5 hrs on their first date. That's longer than most people spend on the first couple dates. Obviously, she trusts him to a certain degree or she wouldn't be interested in meeting him again. Moreover, she can always walk away if she shows up to his house and it looks shady.

"I would not conscionably be able to give someone the advice to go to the house of a man she barely knows on the second date."

have you ever had a one-night stand or slept with someone after 1-2 dates?

"If you ever have daughters someday, let's hope they won't be taking advice from you."

if you have kids, let's hope they don't inherit your cognitive abilities.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    girl68 says:

<yawn>

girl68 says:

<yawn>

thank you for reinforcing the stereotype that girls are retarded when it comes to logic.

Thanks for reinforcing the stereotype that you're only here to pointlessly argue with people on the forum.

You can't possibly be arguing that caution while dating is stupid. Is wearing a seatbelt stupid? How about looking both ways when crossing the street?
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

starbuck says:

"Thanks for reinforcing the stereotype that you're only here to pointlessly argue with people on the forum."

haha, how am I pointlessly arguing when I bring up valid points? Pointless arguing would be typing "yawn" as my sole response or making judgmental remarks without any substance to back them up. Since you seem to have great difficulty with having a civil discussion, I will present my comments in a simpler format for you to understand.

- your mentality of "rapist until proven innocent" is unjustified
    - how do you determine the number of dates before going over to someone's house?
    - have you ever had a one-night stand or slept with someone after 1-2 dates?

sorry banana. had to close your thread. start another one if you still need help.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12