+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I am in Love with my Teacher

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    see, kanazaki.. where i'm at, high school runs up to 18, and college begins after that. i know that you used different terms like university, high school and upper school or something along those lines.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by LLD
    I'm 17. I really don't want to forget about him, really. He is a sweetheart, he helped me out a lot by showing me I actually have a talent for something. No matter what he will always be in my heart. I can't just forget about him. You know what I am talking about?
    Yes but it's aload of bullshit. In your heart? I highly doubt it. It's a crush... nothing more nothing less. Best thing to do is get over it belive me, I been there ask the other ROFL the thread went on for AGES. Hope that helped ^_________________________________________________ ______^
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

keichi is right. you most likely don't love this guy. get over it and do your best to move on.

what makes u love him have u ever had a persoanl relationship outsite school with this man?....this is like "loving" a movie star people like what they cant have get over it u ovenchally will
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

Also you envision yourself as the "Perfect couple" , only thinking of the good things. Trying to see yourself with him in 10 year's time. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it's not going to happen.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

well, they are right LLD. Imagine, can u actually live with him? Do u think the diffrence between you two will work out?

U two come from two diff generations, that is smtg hard to adapt.

In addition to that, u kept on saying he helped u out because he sees talent in you. Other than that, can u say anything else? Caring for u? Gentle when teaching u? Patient? Come on, other than that, can u name any??

IT IS JUST A CRUSH!

seriously, u will thanx us in the near future

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

thx illusional. Well, that clear things up. I was always confused with this

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

Where did the "Perfect couple" talk come from?

I said when I am out of school I wish to see him, not saying
    "We will meet, fall in love and get married" (Total bull shit right there)

I wish I could get to know him, really. I don't look at him and think we were meant to be, I wish that could be true, but it's not and I understand that. I do have a crush on him but I also love him.

My High School is much different; students get along quite well with teachers in my school. We call them by them by their first names, many think that is disrespectful but you seem to feel more comfortable with your teachers.

I always see him before or after school, we talk and I also have him review my writing because I only trust him and just a couple of other people to read my writing. When I see him I don't think "Oh My God! My future husband!"

I am head over heels for him and yes, I have had some sexual fantasies about him. I'm not like "Say it's not so! Of course I love him! OF COURSE WE WILL BE TOGETHER!"

It hurts when I realize I can't have him and I'm sure I will move on, but the truth is I don't think I will ever forget him and I really think you would need to understand the situation much better. If you want I can give you the whole history, but I'm sure you would be bored out of your mind.

Hell, if you want it go for it. Quit with the foreplay and go after the bugger if that's what your heart, mind, or crotch tells you to.

Try it. If it works, excellent! If it doesn't, get the **** over it and go after someone else.

-Shea

u know what? This is not a problem. This is consider as rant.

if u wish to see him then DO SO! NOBODY is pointing a gun at u and say no. If that satisfied ur crush then do it. Y bother to rant here? Y creating and thinking it as a problem?

n NON of us say u WILL marry him. We are trying to get a point through. If u actually think what we say is bullshit, y bother even posting here for help?

let me conclude my reply : U will move on SOONER or later. Y not move on now and solve the DAMN problem? (if it is even one)

Wait a minute. I never considered anything you guys said as being "Bull shit" but you mentioned that you think I look at him and think we are the perfect couple I was just telling you I was not like that. I was just explaining somehthing. I never meant to get on your bad side. I'm sorry.

sigh.....

no 1 ) well, i am just trying to get a point through, so thats why i went that far of comparision

no 2 ) well....since u already know that u two can never be together...so u should forget what i just said

no 3 ) and most importantly...i know it is VERY hard to ever forget someone, but have u consider to let other guys to have a chance with u? U will eventually find someone who u can actually be with instead of suffering bout "i wanna c him" everyday when u actually can't. With someone your age....u can BE with him.

no 4 ) respect him more. Call him by his family name with Mr to began. That way u will feel far from him and not anymore closer. Try to get urself further from him and it will b less harder to forget him. But it is gonna b painful at first. i warn u

last but not least...i kinda apologize if i kinda scream my anger at u. I guess i was kinda hard on magarita

You dont have to forget him.

You just have to move on.
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    kanazaki.. .why not move on and have the sex that you're always dreaming about with another person??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

i know i said this in another thread, but it's worth repeating ad nauseum.

it's so easy to conflate the excitement you feel about your writing talent with the person helping you discover it. it seems to me, while you were starting to understand how good a writer you are, you displaced that excitement/esteem straight onto the teacher.

can i offer you some advice as someone who has been there? get excited about yourself instead. think of all the places you can start sending your work. write all the time. be in love, but use that love to write ridiculous, copious, amounts of prose.find books about writing and start your own independent scholarship.

your feelings are normal and actually quite common. it's up to you what you decide to do with them. i would suggest you try to understand the nature of your passion - intellectual, imo, not romantic - and work with that.

my 1.4 cents
    Last edited by sleepy; 16-11-04 at 07:58 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast