+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Falling for my best friend

Well, awhile ago it was because she never said she wanted to have sex, and I did, and for awhile, I thought that was why, but later on I figured it was something else, and last week, was when she said that she just wasn't ready for a relationship, and at one point i thought maybe she was just scared but really I don't know, because I told her staright up that if you think sex is all I'm looking for, then you don't know me at all, and she said that I hurt her feelings saying that I said she didn't know me at all, but it's true, she knows I'm a good guy, who would never hurt her in any kind of way, she even said that I'm the only guy she knows who cried, and I hate crying for anybody, but I'm in so much pain, and anytime she cries, it kills me

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh god, she sounds like a flighty female who will drag you through the emotional wringer and then dump you once she finally wakes up and figures out what she wants. It won't be you b/c she'll despise you for being with her during her less-than-stable period. She'll think you're weak for putting up with her shit; she'd be right, btw.

Forget it. Find another woman who knows what she wants. Who knows, maybe this one will wake up and realize what she's lost. Don't expect miracles tho. That's all the advice I have, good luck.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I just want us to go back to being the best of friends, without ethier one of us getting hurt anymore, I get a sick feeling in my stomach sevral times a day thinking about how bad things have gotten between us and this has to be the most pain I have ever been in, in my life because I know we cant be together and that hurts, but what hurts more, is I think in order for me to heal would be to forget her all together, and I know if I do that, she's gonna be so hurt and I would so guilty to where I wouldn't be able to do anything in life, I still miss our time together with her and her son, and the times where she said hurtful things to me and I would be so mad at her for saying them, that it was easy not to talk to her, but the minute she calls and starts to cry, I start crying right after her, and we both would just say how were both hurting and its hard for both of us, and I've been dealt a shitty hand in life with many things, a drug addict mom, being picked on in jr. high and lots of other heartbreaks, and not once did I lose my faith in god, but this whole thing between me and her has made question my faith, and I havnt prayed for the last week, because I cant believe god would put this amazing person in my life, then just take her away like this, this really has been a breaking point for me

I know the feeling, I'm totally in love with my best friend =/ and if he knew he would prob not want to be friends....
    Always Falls for The Wrong One

Well, cupcake all I can say at this point, if you are okay with things they are now, then don't say anything, but if you feel you need more, then you might have to risk it, she sent me mixed signals, so my situation is different but I hope the best for you

I had a massive thing to a best friend of mine, one day he kissed me and it fizzed, we were definitely friends for waaay too long
    “So it's not gonna be easy, It's going to be really hard, we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.” <3

Rocky7787
    My situation is exactly like you. I can understand what you're going through.
    And I did try almost everything but this feeling of emptiness aint going away. Now I've decided to limit our talks. Haven't talked since many days. But it's hard to change your habit when you're addicted to somebody.
    I laugh, pretend to enjoy with others but my heart always feels heavy. For the first time I'm feeling this weird thing.

my heart has grown so heavy to where I blame god, and I have to force a smile everywhere I go, because I dont want to explain my situation to everyone because it still hurts and it's so complex to explain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12