+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: To the people who bitch about me to admins

We need to add to the forum rules that people that rant to admins should be banned.

That is all. I could care less about your assholeness. I understand, you're just sexually frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    I don't hate females lastwish. I was just really, really angry at the moment and trying to vent

"bitch" is just a generic term for someone who cries a lot (when talking about a guy) or an annoying and pissy female. It should be more insulting to a male to be called a little bitch
    Lots of your posts seem to be based on your anger or just emotions. Don't be so dependable on your emotions.
    Don't expect anything.

do we not have free speech anymore?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I think we need free but polite expression of our feelings. It is ideal & essential to express your anger and find an outlet for it, it is healthy and recommended. However, we need to take care of our words.. that might offend us before others.
    About my say about 'Freedom of speech in the forum': I think it is only availabe to some people and not everyone. I had a similar experience with Frasbee while I was innocently just telling a story that truely happened to me! so dont feel angry DM..
    DM : my advice is go ahead with expressing ur emotions but try as much as you can not to offend others. I know it is not easy but give it a go.

clearskies...you weren't censored, were you? Nothing you wanted to convey was actually changed or removed, was it?

No, never really.

So your free speech on this forum as never been hindered. Nor has others' communications, other than spammers and people actively fighting to no productive end. Your prior message's wording, to many native English speakers, sounds like people posting here are at times censored. Just wanted to clear that up.

it wasn't me

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR4PGt9oOto"]YouTube - Shaggy - It Wasn't Me[/ame]

i don't see why anybody should get riled up on a forum. this is a place where ideas come together, where we converge to a common goal/purpose with others.

it is important to be diverse, so diverging is also encouraged, but we should keep in mind the common goal... to converge.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I never reported you, DM, although I freely admit sometimes your rants offend me, and I can see how it could offend others.

Here's why (on my behalf): I don't like other races of people being degraded and it said that they all deserve to die. A few out of many is not representative of a whole group. I've come to learn this over the years, and I hope you do, too. Also, I don't like that you come out with guns blazing everytime someone makes a comment that does not fall along your line of thinking. I don't need to be told I'm a moron for not agreeing with you, and nor does anyone else.

I like you DM, I think you just tend to get flared up way too much. Just chill, dude.
    Last edited by bluesummer; 26-07-08 at 02:12 AM.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    do we not have free speech anymore?
    Ahahahahahaha!!!

This was priceless, lol!
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    We need to add to the forum rules that people that rant to admins should be banned.

That is all. I could care less about your assholeness. I understand, you're just sexually frustrated.
    There's a little 'Report' button on each post, yes? I think the mods get a msg pointing to it & then can decide what, if anything, needs doing about it.

Tho, to look at the positive side of things, this forum has been remarkably self-correcting. We've had a few contentious arguments that get resolved, eventually, from what I can see. I haven't noticed too much flaming like what used to go on.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Tho, to look at the positive side of things, this forum has been remarkably self-correcting.
    And if they don't:

People can get away with saying whatever they want on the internet. Even if they got banned..they can easily make another account. However, in real life...freedom of expression and freedom of speech doesn't work that way.

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Here's an idea- Just say it to me instead of crying to the admins because I said something you didn't like. So here's the thread for it

Fess up to being a little bitch!
    Are you talking about a formally reported post, or just general bitching?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lastwish View Post
    People can get away with saying whatever they want on the internet. Even if they got banned..they can easily make another account. However, in real life...freedom of expression and freedom of speech doesn't work that way.
    IP ban.
    ______

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast