+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A message from Chris Brown

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are you fuucking crazy? The guy just admitted he did it and was wrong. Why aren't you willing to allow him to take responsibility that he clearly accepts?

Ok Vashti. Waa Waa Waa. Not gonna sit up here and argue about this shit. From your first comment to your last... oh freaking well.

Anywho I hope his new single isn't some "i never meant to hit a woman" type shet. That would just get on my nerves. LOL!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I take it back. Some women apparently DO need smacking.
    Last edited by vashti; 23-07-09 at 01:04 PM.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I take it back. Some women apparently DO need smacking...
    ... For breakfast,lunch AND diner EEEEVERYDAY
    I wazzzz here

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    especially with a beer...

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Thanks for the tomatoe and flour I could level up the pizza :p Maybe we trade something more? I`ve noticed that the higher level of the meal,the more gourmet points You get :p
    I wazzzz here

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This guy manages to both look and sound stupid... and he's idolized. I don't understand it. Even after beating a woman he's apparently still idolized.

I seriously wish I was born in Europe sometimes. ****ing celebrities. I hope this twat hurries up and ODs before people have a chance to completely forget what a horrible person he was. Otherwise we might have to hear about his death for weeks.

Nish, Coco, I'm reasonably certain that even if you managed to get in a good lick or two you couldn't do a fraction of what i could do to you. It sucks. It isn't fair. But it's life. Men have a responsibility. Violence is wrong no matter where it comes from, but it's particularly wrong when it is focused on the weak. Even if that slut had "abused" this idiot I'm pretty damn sure it was nothing compared to what he did.
    Last edited by Gribble; 23-07-09 at 04:10 PM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah I totally don`t understand why girls are defending him so much. Even if Rihanna punched him I`m sure she hasn`t got enough power to hurt him.
    And the way You say that Coco, it looks like You`re out of Your mind,really. Sounds like You hate woman for whatever reason.

And besides... His music sucks. He can easily be replaced by someone much better.
    I wazzzz here

It's funny how the world operates to me.

It was on the news reporting from a source that there was past abuse from Rihanna. They were in Paris or somewhere shopping around and she got physical with him and he just walked away.That was one incident.

The other ****ed up part about it is we dont even KNOW for a fact what happened. So who are we to jump on anyone's side?

I could BET MY LIFE and then some that had it been turned the other way around and it was him got his ass busted up like that, you'd all say he was a pussy for letting a woman beat on him and leave it at that.

You would not say she deserves to lose her career and all that rah rah.

I am not on any of their sides because they are both obviously angry people with anger issues. but taking it as far as making him lose his career over something that has nothing to do with it is pure bullshit.

I am no big fan of Chris Brown, nor am I a groupie(I do not find him to be as attractive as all these girls make it seem)but I dont know the hell happened. I still listen to his music and look forward to more.

And then you say he admitted it. So what was he supposed to do? Go around and continue saying I am not a wife beater? What a broken record he would sound like.

They both deserve each other. They're both off the deep end in one way or the other, but I do not wish bad on their careers. It has nothing to do with the incident.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wake Yourself up... Oh year better to beat up a woman than to be called a pussy... If You show me just a one picture of him with bruises made by Rihanna then I will belive You... And if she really did... She could have done it harder.
    What she did so bad that You say that she deserves him? Nobody deserves such a scumbag. If some girl would come to LF and said that she was beaten up by such an asshole You would tell her to leave his sorry ass...
    I wazzzz here

THANK YOU NISHA!!! Finally someone who makes some damn sense.

Petit... you come to the stupidest conclusions. "Sounds like you hate women for some reason." Shit if you only knew anything about me you wouldn't say half of the things you say. It's almost like... if I say something you don't agree with... you take that as your moment to respond and say the worst thing you could say about me... whether it fits or not.

Just back up off me because me and you will have it out and I would hate to see that happen. I actually think you are one of the coolest chicks in this forum other than Nisha being the COOLEST. And some of the shit you've been saying towards me lately... is getting a bit ridiculous and I am just about getting sick of it. Plenty of people say ****ed up shit in this forum and you silly broads will giggle but when I do... you want to start some shit. Get the hell off me! If you want to hate me then just do. Don't be a two-faced hypocrite.

Honestly the picture is making it worst as it already is. Her lips can't be that custy.

Well anyways, Chris Brown is obviously rehearsing/ or reading off something. He's trying to get his fans back and respect. Why the fk would you want to say this now? It makes it clear thats he's done with his career and uhhh, what else? HISSS NEW ALBUM IS ALMOST COMING OUT !!

Maybe the picture is a spoof? Many reporters and paparazzi saw her two days later on the way to the airport to Bahamas and her face was back to normal.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Coco stop it cause You`re not able to piss me off more than my flatmate-landlord can ,You can`t win this competition - SORRY
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Such a silly argument.... that he smacked her around and bit her (by his own admission!!) was OKAY because he didn't do much damage...?

Honestly, it's no wonder so many males hate women. So many of us are two steps away from retarded. "Go ahead! Beat her up, but just a little! We'll stick up for you, and we'll even blame the girl!"

Complete idiocy. ^

BTW - The fact that Rihanna is also an idiot does not make him any less of one.
    Last edited by vashti; 24-07-09 at 01:14 AM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast