+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To fall in love with your best friend's girlfriend

Agreed that there are few true friends ... if i didn't me and her have been togheter a long time ... thing is tough today ... he didn't come with us ... and there was me, her and that girl .... so this girl had an appointment at a medic ... so there was me and my mate's girlfriend waiting on a couch ...started to talk about absolutely anything that comes to mind because we were kinda bored (we had to wait for an hour and a half) and at one point she tells me this: "I'll say this only once in my life, I'd give anything to have met you before I met your mate", that totally blew my mind, soul and heart away in thousands of pieces, I was numb ... after that we left and went on a walk ... my mate calls me ... talks to me about his busy day and he askes me to say hi to his girlfriend .... i mean ... considering it's their anniversary today .... at least he could have asked me to put her on the phone ....
    She was so pissed ... i started to feel shitty because i saw that she was kinda hurt .... I mean he treats her like crap sometimes ...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He probably doesn't realize his girl is comparing him to his best friend.

I think you ought to stay away from this girl. If they break things off at some point, you can wait a respectable amount of time and maybe then ask her out.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yup. What she said.

Although, I wonder if your friend would even care if you took her off his hands. I think you should ask him if he's done with her, since he couldn't be bothered to talk to her on their anniversary and has you lying for him and all...

No, no, bad idea. Forget I said that.

OK, I think you should stay away from her and try to break them up.

Teezy Guest
    Ok look man. I'm going to tell you this right now, I just went through this SAME sh!t. I screwed over my best friend and fell for his gf, and it's NOT WORTH IT!

Let me repeat that.

IT'S NOT WORTH IT!

Pretty much what happened was she cheated on him one night with me because she had feelings for me and I had feelings for her (we had all been living together for about 6 months), then he found out a few days later, hated me for a few months, then we were FINALLY cool again and back to normal, then I was a dumbass and started dating her because I heard they broke up.

He just found out about us AGAIN. So now my chance at ever being cool with him are completely destroyed, now i'm second guessing this girl, and it pretty much fvcked up my conscience because now i'm thinking to myself:

"Wow, dude you're a dirtbag. You're as low as it gets."

NOT WORTH IT!

Teezy Guest
    I would take the advice of whoever said to tell your friend about your feelings toward her. Because then SHE'LL know too! That's brilliant, I should've done that.

She'll most likely dump him if she likes you, and it will all work out in the end.

Didn't write for a long time here ... beacuse i've been away at one of my friends house ... consider it a away from parents time and from worries ... what's new ... let's see ... me and her agreed that we could never be toghether but also agreed on our mutual feelings .... we spent a lot of time togheter with kisses on the cheek as the worst things that we did ... I for one tried to keep my distance from her for a while but it's frikin impossible ... as for me and as for her so she said ... but we cannot hurt two of our friends ... the thing is that we had such a wonderfull time even without holding hands and expressing our feelings in a phisical way ... she cares for him and i care for her friend but love her ... if this so called love doesn't fade away ... in the end tell them both and hope they'd understand considerind that they are in the first place our friends till then ... i will try not to do something stupid

Well ... it did turn out ... for my luck and happyness ..

I ended up with "That girl" The girl she used to get to me ... and ... my feeling for the friends' babe vanished in thin air ... and i am sincerely happy now ... her friend ... my actual loved one is a distinguished girl ... and she's happy too ... it's been three months and a half since we're togheter it's been and still is the best time of my life and if I think about it ... i owe it all to the friends' babe ... otherwise I wouldn't have met her ... she's cool about it too kinda cuz she sees that I'm happy and her friend's happy ... we're all happy

Wrote this here just now cuz I'm not staying home anymore ... moved in with some friends ... so that part of my life's good too

Love & Happiness all ...

Quote Originally Posted by Kellie_Sabrina View Post
    I agree that it is not your fault that you have fallen for her. You can't help who you like or love.
    Spoken like a true 19 year old kid who has never had a real relationship. You still dating that 16 year old, btw?

Oh yes! The "Golden Rules of Manhood"... And I heard it as "Bros before hoes"!

Used by men who feel threatened by the fact that their friend got a life & a girl. Anyone who actually does utter the phrase "Bros before Hoes" has never actually been with a girl. Anyone who has been with a girl would invariably prefer to have sex or be with a girl as opposed to playing Halo with their friends and talking about boobs.
    More rubbish. Bitches are a dime a dozen, and for every broad like you who isn't going to give it up, there are three more who will.

Best friends and close friends are for life, and it would take me all of about 3 minutes to be done with you, only to toss you aside like a parking ticket after I toweled off.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog View Post
    Spoken like a true 19 year old kid who has never had a real relationship. You still dating that 16 year old, btw?

More rubbish. Bitches are a dime a dozen, and for every broad like you who isn't going to give it up, there are three more who will.

Best friends and close friends are for life, and it would take me all of about 3 minutes to be done with you, only to toss you aside like a parking ticket after I toweled off.
    im gonna go ahead and assume you're being sarcastic. because if you're not it makes you come off as completely misogynistic and naive.
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

Ohh God You need to stop this shit cuz you're going to have a big problem,maybe she doesn't even like you,what if she is just playing a stupid game with you?

2 choices
    1.You have to talk to your best friend
    2.And finally talk to her,maybe she doesn't even know that she's doing terrible things to her boyfriend!!

Loose lose situation- you cant date her

I think no matter what happens this is a lose lose situation if you leave it then you might lose girl who was going to be fantastic to you at the same time if you do you are most likely going to fall out with your best friend . You are doomed if you do and doomed if you dont i supose filting with your mates` girlfriend is not the best of idea although it starts harmless it usually leads to tears .

Good luck in figuring what to do .
    Last edited by TAVS; 13-09-06 at 12:05 PM.

The way you're saying it, they're not going to last long. Bide your time and wait. I mean, she practically said she likes you more.

Hey, Sick Tear- glad to hear things worked out in the long run- not the way you thought they would, but maybe better!

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Hey, Sick Tear- glad to hear things worked out in the long run- not the way you thought they would, but maybe better!
    Thanks .... still am more happy with every day that passes ... everything works out perfectly and now I'm having time and love so i can truly look into myself and learn

Guys stop fighting up there not good for the soul ... everybody's right in his own way either mature or not ... imaturity's a beautiful part of life ... and part of that part i'm gonna keep forever if possible

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12