+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Paul Cho!

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    Paul...from reading only a few posts I have to ask.

Have you ever actually spoken to a woman?

Right now I'm leaning towards no...so why would they ask you questions?

I'm not sayin I'm a huge player or anything but goddamn you need a hobby, or at least one friend if trollin the love forum is all ya got goin on.
    Hmmm, now this is not what I expected. Considering I made this thread for ladies only, and since this person is a male, I have to deduce this person is possibly homosexual. Now I don't have a problem with the lifestyle, not at all, but its a lifestyle I do not which to persue. But since you asked me a question, I'm not a biggot, and will answer.

Yes, I talk to women all the time, in fact my line of work puts me in close, personal contact with many ladies. They are attracted, so they say, to my confidence. Now I can't possibly give advice to a homosexual in earnest due to the fact I'm not one, so if that answer helps you, and I hope it does, I will be happy.

As for trolling, I don't, I do have to laugh at people who go out of their way to try to get someones attention, and hope others help them out, only to get face planted by their better. Its better than comedy on network television.

Paul Cho

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Paul, ladies are attracted to your confidence? Well how many of them stick around to find out that you're way across the "confident" line you're so arrogant and cocky it's not even funny anymore.

+1 girl68

And by the way ChoCho, You didn't even answer any of dwilliams's questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Cho View Post
    Hmmm, now this is not what I expected. Considering I made this thread for ladies only, and since this person is a male, I have to deduce this person is possibly homosexual. Now I don't have a problem with the lifestyle, not at all, but its a lifestyle I do not which to persue. But since you asked me a question, I'm not a biggot, and will answer.

Yes, I talk to women all the time, in fact my line of work puts me in close, personal contact with many ladies. They are attracted, so they say, to my confidence. Now I can't possibly give advice to a homosexual in earnest due to the fact I'm not one, so if that answer helps you, and I hope it does, I will be happy.

As for trolling, I don't, I do have to laugh at people who go out of their way to try to get someones attention, and hope others help them out, only to get face planted by their better. Its better than comedy on network television.

Paul Cho

If you actually do get with many ladies, you wouldn't have to try so hard on some forum. Women like guys who have a little bit of mystery to them and you are way too predictable. Once in awhile i see a guy like you come on here showing off just to end up getting laughed at by 99% of the females on here.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Yes, I have a question. Is there a time limit on "fake it 'till you make it"?
    Spammer Spanker

Paul Cho
    I don't know man...since the first thing that popped into your head was about bein gay when I asked nothing of the sort leads me to believe your a pillow biter...no worries. A lot of people don't even realize it for awhile. Some men even have children before they come out of the closet.

In fact this over aggressive sense of self-worth and belief that you are greatly knowledgable about women is probably just a pseudo-psychological/subconscious response to the thought which troubles you so much....That thought being....you want a big 'ol wiener in your butt.

I do wish you well in your pursuit of self realization and wieners.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Haha... oh man, that was great.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Is this like an asian Neo?

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    exactly!!!!
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Paul, ladies are attracted to your confidence? Well how many of them stick around to find out that you're way across the "confident" line you're so arrogant and cocky it's not even funny anymore.
    Yes, confidence is huge. Would you be more interested in the wallflower just happy to be in a bar, club, or party who is too afraid to talk to you, or the guy who just might walk up to you and say hi? I'm not saying I sleep with any and every thing I want to, I'm saying that being confident in how I compose myself and how I look is just one of the myriad of things I bring to the table.

Confidence bordering on arrogance? Sure, but to make an omelet you have to break a few eggs. Either way, I almost always win.

Paul Cho

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u View Post
    If you actually do get with many ladies, you wouldn't have to try so hard on some forum. Women like guys who have a little bit of mystery to them and you are way too predictable. Once in awhile i see a guy like you come on here showing off just to end up getting laughed at by 99% of the females on here.
    Who says I'm trying hard?

I'm just being myself, since this is the internet, and chances are great I will never meet anyone associated with this site, why should I hide behind some false front, and tell people what I think they want to hear? The world is not made up of people who only want to try to get along, to just be happy with the status quo, thats absured, and its not real. I'm here to offer, what I feel is truthful advice from my personal perspective. If that is not for you, there are other avenues on this forum to pursue.

But I have amazing amounts of charsima, thats what brings you all back.

Paul Cho

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    I don't know man...since the first thing that popped into your head was about bein gay when I asked nothing of the sort leads me to believe your a pillow biter...no worries. A lot of people don't even realize it for awhile. Some men even have children before they come out of the closet.

In fact this over aggressive sense of self-worth and belief that you are greatly knowledgable about women is probably just a pseudo-psychological/subconscious response to the thought which troubles you so much....That thought being....you want a big 'ol wiener in your butt.

I do wish you well in your pursuit of self realization and wieners.
    Hmmm.

I seriously think you should look into a mirror and come to grips with your life. Trying to imitate me might get you somewhere, but there is more to me than what you read on an internet message forum. Try coming to your own conclusions instead of rehashing things I wrote to you, in the long run, it is seriously for the better.

See, most people who can't, try to emulate their better, those that can, simply brush them aside and laugh. It makes my belly tingle.

But I'm extremely flattered.

Paul Cho

Now, can we get back to the topic at hand, and ask me some questions I would love to answer for you all, I'm not going to just make it ladies only it will be open to both sexes because you all demanded it.

I'm nothing but your humble servant.

Paul

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, confidence is huge. Would you be more interested in the wallflower just happy to be in a bar, club, or party who is too afraid to talk to you, or the guy who just might walk up to you and say hi? I'm not saying I sleep with any and every thing I want to, I'm saying that being confident in how I compose myself and how I look is just one of the myriad of things I bring to the table.

Confidence bordering on arrogance? Sure, but to make an omelet you have to break a few eggs. Either way, I almost always win.
    Sorry my friend you are not confident you are a cocky cock. And you still didn't answer my main question how many of them stick around? Not many right? That's because you're a cocky cock.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Paul
    you forgot CHO

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast