+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: sex toys

Quote Originally Posted by torgo View Post
    Oh, to use the FL hands free I just stick it between my mattress and boxspring of my bed and go at it, or put it between some pillows on my bed. Lets you use your body rather than your arm to supply the motion. You of course can also hold it.

hehehehHAAHAHAHHAHA
    some really funny images in my head right now

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you should put it in the windowsill. That way, you can do it standing up.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I actually think it looks pretty hot when I'm doing a hands free session... XD I bet it might look silly sometimes from certain angles, but its really a great product, I've recommended it to two of my friends and recommend it to all the guys here.

Well, thats a guy's testimonial. Any girls with suggestions?

Tedel Guest
    Any girls with suggestions?

Although I'm not a girl, I have a suggestion. Next time, try with a real woman.

Next time, try with a real woman.
    Oh I intend to eventually . But I'm not going to have sex with just anyone. Call me what you will, but I'm the kind of person to who sex is something kind of special; it'd be a ways into a relationship before sex would come up too strongly for me. Bit of a big step. My girlfriend in high school was the same way, thus explaining my continued virginity.

A toy is just a way to enjoy masturbating more, with sensations your hand can't give you. I know using my fleshlight is just another masturbation session for me, though I like to hope it helps me know just a LITTLE better what to expect, sensation-wise, when I eventually am with a girl.

But seriously - thats enough about this particular male toy. Are there any girls out there with anything in particular about anything to share?

Tedel Guest
    Google sybian sylbiam or something like that... you'll have fun.

LostNotFound Guest
    well we both work in a drugs store and they've released these new condoms and mini sex toys. its like a ring with an elongated stone.

and we read how it works. basically its a vertical artifical stimulator on the guys penis that goes up the girl whilst vibrating.

so erm yee it made me curious. and that flesh light thing was grosssss. the 3rd one looked like it had a drooling mouth. eeeeeewwwwwwww

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh I intend to eventually . But I'm not going to have sex with just anyone. Call me what you will, but I'm the kind of person to who sex is something kind of special; it'd be a ways into a relationship before sex would come up too strongly for me. Bit of a big step. My girlfriend in high school was the same way, thus explaining my continued virginity.

A toy is just a way to enjoy masturbating more, with sensations your hand can't give you. I know using my fleshlight is just another masturbation session for me, though I like to hope it helps me know just a LITTLE better what to expect, sensation-wise, when I eventually am with a girl.

But seriously - thats enough about this particular male toy. Are there any girls out there with anything in particular about anything to share?
    I've seen those fleshlights. Not my thing, but then I'm not a guy.

I think your approach to sex is very sensible, Torgo. I think more young ppl should be like you.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LostNotFound View Post
    well we both work in a drugs store and they've released these new condoms and mini sex toys. its like a ring with an elongated stone.

and we read how it works. basically its a vertical artifical stimulator on the guys penis that goes up the girl whilst vibrating.
    It doesn't go up her vag, just stimuates her from the outside. Tho I guess you could put it inside.

The problem w/the drugstore kind is that they don't last very long. Only about 20 minutes. Good for those wanting to try the toy w/o committing to purchasing a permanent one. Plus the kits come w/a couple of condoms, & some lube, so its a kinda all-in-one kit.

LostNotFound Guest
    lol ^^ omg thats what it said on the pack. lasts 20mins. and we sell the kits to.

i feel embarrassed for some of the people who buy them.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i feel embarrassed for some of the people who buy them.
    Interesting. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Interesting. Why?
    I'd only be embarrassed for them because they're too embarrassed to spend the money on a quality item that'll last longer.
    Last edited by torgo; 31-01-08 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Fixing typo

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

I'd only be embarrassed for them because they're too embarrassed to spend the money on a quality item that'll last longer.
    Exactly. I wonder if the company who makes the short duration ones is at all related to the other sort. Kinda like those companies that donate cheap GameBoy knockoffs for Happy Meals. B/c you know that some of those kids will bug their parents for the 'real thing', lol.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wouldn't buy one of those kits unless I was in a neighborhood far, far from home, and the person behind the counter was about 1000 years old (too old to know what they are for).
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

wow, you guys are a bunch of prudes. You really need to listen to the sexisfun podcast now and then, specifically the product reviews.

the fleshlight is a nice idea. Though, it is made of a weird material, which I am a bit skeptical about.

The sybian, btw, is a bit crude when it comes to sex machines. I'm told the whole thing vibrates, so your thighs get numb in the process. The MonkeyRocker, for instance, gets better reviews and is $400 cheaper.

but, what was the question again:

what have you used/tried? whats good/ whats not?
    I've only tried one; Fun Factory's meanie"* and I've found it surprisingly good. My mom lent it to me.. and let's just say she's not getting it back. It's made of 100% medical-grade Silicone, so you can just wash it with boiling water to clean it. The material also warms up, so it's not as cold as metal, and definitely softer.

* link: funfactory.de/produkte.php?produktid=169&pmenuid=31&
    for some reason it wont let me post proper links so just add www. to this.

so if you're a virgin, LNF, why do you want a sex toy? Or are you just curious? Personally, when I was a virgin I wanted to try a small dildo first, as a kind of in-between step, but I didn't have the opportunity. Some people would HATE to "loose" their virginity to a piece of silicone, but I wouldn't have had a problem with that, so it really depends on how you view it.

So yeah, my little silicone companion is fast becoming a masturbation regular for me. I can do kegels with it, and I hope that it'll stop it from feeling like repeatedly loosing my virginity every time I don't see my boyfriend for a few months... though, the meany is I'd guess maybe half his size?

word of warning on vibes: yes, they make you numb. Temporarily. In fact, hold your electric toothbrush anywhere on your skin for a while, and (if it is a good toothbrush, that is) you'll get numb. Reportedly the effect on the clit can actually take days to wear off. So, don't over-use. And, if incorporating into sex/foreplay, use *after*, not before, other manual stimulation, or you wont really feel it

I've said this before and I'll say it again:

when buying sex toys, ONLY get ones that fulfill these requirements:

• no jelly or other weird materials. Plastic can contain phthalates**, which could be toxic.
    • not "for novelty use only" items. If the manufacturer has any pride in their product, then they will stand behind it and proclaim, yes, this is a sex toy and it's designed to be used.
    • accept only 100% high quality silicone, metal or glass as the main material. Hard phthalate-free plastic may be acceptable, too.

** link: sexuality.about.com/od/sextoys/a/phthalates_sex.htm
    Last edited by Tiay; 31-01-08 at 08:10 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast