+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not Sure How To Deal With This

Naw. My turn'll come sooner or later and I don't wanna have to be apologising all over the block when it does.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    I believe you're trying to bullshit either yourself or us. IMHO, "this feeling" you have has a back-end to it that reeks of manipulation. You're couching it in self-reflective terms to try to mask the fact that you want her to acknowledge you. Why do you have such a problem leaving her alone? She doesn't care. It doesn't matter to her what you do or don't need to get through whatever. Your not her problem anymore. The sooner you accept that idea, the better off you'll be. The more you don't, the worse things will become.
    well said, whaywardj...White will only be able to help himself and feel better, when he realizes that he truly can let go off her and that will involve more then just saying so many things that he's been trying to convince us with.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Dragon,
    Yup I agree. You're entitled to let her know once that you are sorry for how you acted in the relationship but after that, you're done. Moving on is really your only choice. NO contact is the theme here. Letting go of your guilt will set you free. Trust me. It took me five months to let go but now that I have, I feel better then i have in a long time. You will too, but you will probably need to give it more time.
    Learn from your mistakes, don't do it again, chalk this one up to experience and let god/karma lead you from here.

Okay, my initial descision was the right one. Leave it be and leave her alone, end of story. Thanks guys.

Tone, about that other girl. Yea she's not exactly the right kind of person for me to be around. The other night she asked to be my girlfriend, then went to bed before I had the chance to tell her that maybe later but not now because of everything. Well the next day I found out from her friend that she already has a boyfriend.
    Last edited by whitedragon20na; 01-08-05 at 04:03 AM.
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon20na
    ...about that other girl. Yea she's not exactly the right kind of person for me to be around. The other night she asked me to be her girlfriend...
    Well. I should think so you shouldn't be around her; asking you to do something like that. I mean, really.

You REALLY need to take a holiday, man.
    Speak less. Say more.

hmmm, I see that I typed it wrong. Obviously I meant that she asked to be my girlfriend. Ya, I do need a 'holiday'
    Anyway, I know what I need to do, doesn't mean knowing makes it any easier.
    I've reached that point where I know what I need to do with myself, now it's just a matter of going through with it. *SIGH*
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12