+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can I Do This?

In all brutal honesty, your post was a waste of time. Do you really need people to tell you what you should do after all of that?

I sympathize, I promise. But come on.....

girl you deserve better than this. lots of guys would die just to date you. dont underestimate your self worth. dump that asshole because hell end up hurting you again and again and again................. dont waste your life with him. imagine if you stayed with him your whole life youd look at yourself and youd grow bitter. YEARS from now youd look at the past and thank this forom for following our advice.

GOODLUCK AND GODBLESS. also, BELIEVE IN GOD. go to church, it worked for me. =D
    Last edited by gabriel_uy29; 20-06-11 at 11:06 AM.

you should not stay with someone just because you feel that it is immoral to have multiple sexual partners. that's completely missing the point of the value of monogamy, which is: RESPECT, meaning you are with someone who respects you and you also respect yourself and therefore demand that respect from them. this guy doesn't respect you, and you are disrespecting yourself by being with him. you are also putting yourself at risk by continuing to be with him- you have only been with one sexual partner, but he has obviously been with many while you two have been together, so you're getting all the risks of his promiscuous lifestyle by continuing to be with him.

It has nothing to do with the situation. When I posted it I was posting in response to someone else who had called me immature.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are confusing what you WANT with what IS. What you want is a guy who is loving, faithful and respects you. What you HAVE is a guy who is none of those things.

If you want to waste your time with such a person, hoping you can change him, good luck. Do search for the "shining knight" sticky in the main Love Forum. It applies to certain women as much as men.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by loves568 View Post
    Sex isn't an excuse for me to stay.
    Are you sure? Seriously, arrrre yoouu suuuure? Think carefully. If you had never lost your virginity to him, would you have stuck around after all the times you caught him lying to you and being inappropriate with other women? Surely you wouldn't. Come on. Don't lie to yourself.

I was simply making a point that just because I don't act like a ho and have sex with any guy who's willing doesn't mean that I'm immature or inexperienced in relationships. It simply means that I have more morales than I see in almost all young women today.
    This statement makes you sound immature and/or inexperienced at best and a judgmental butthole at worst. People of both genders can and do enjoy sex, deal with it. You're not any better than they are.

I waited for someone who wouldn't push me to have sex or leave because I wouldn't.
    So these are your qualifications for a boyfriend you will have sex with? You set the bar really, really low. Sucks that you made a bad choice in him.

And he hasn't had sex with anyone since he had it with me. While I don't believe the majority of what he says. I do believe that.
    I don't know why you believe anything that comes out of his mouth! If you're right, and he hasn't physically cheated on you (because he has, emotionally) then it's only because he hasn't had the chance to, yet. YET.

Edit: YET.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12