View Poll Results: Do you WANT to sleep with a virgin?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yay

13 56.52%
  • Nay

10 43.48%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Poll Time: Do you want to...

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Kiechi still thinks that my opinion on this has anything do with actual sex and not to mention that asking this question in general is stupid cause girls care much less about this then men and those men who say they don't are lying and keep it in the back of their head. Pretty lame, I vote yes obviously.

What does clingy mean in a relationship exactly? someone who won't leave you alone after you have had sex with them? That is stereotyping people. I am sure there were virgins out there that ****ed for the first time and then said "Man, she was crap" and left....or just left period.

I don't find it strange, specially since they are obsessed with hairstyles and tea time.

Honestly with the way the culture is heading sexual why do we even still married? why the **** is the point?
    You really should read over your posts before submitting OV, because quite frankly it justs looks like someone accidentally spilled a whole lot of retard into them. So I'll give you a few heads up. Please don't ramble on about the evils of stereotyping when you proceed to do it yourself in the highlighted text above. Also, the English insults? Nice touch, really. No, really I mean it. Nice touch. It fits in perfectly with your style of retard you seem to exhibit in your every post. Oh and just for kicks:

"Honestly with the way the culture is heading sexual why do we even still married? why the **** is the point?"

Could you please translate the above in English? Clearly, us hair obsessive tea drinking virgiphobics are not up to par with your superior "American".

Good day sir.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    and those men who say they don't are lying and keep it in the back of their head.
    Just because you think it's somethin' worth fretting over, don't mean I give a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Just because you think it's somethin' worth fretting over, don't mean I give a shit.
    And yet everyone posts in these threads, tries to put down those who do care, and makes it sound like their way is the right way with not caring.

Look at even Keichi, I don't know if he is trying to make a point or change my mind...both ways he is failing. I have yet to understand why people do care, you saying that you don't give a shit actually makes sense to me and it is perfectly fine...it is like me but the other way around...like I give a shit that people think that wanting a virgin is a childish thing..I don't give a shit.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 25-04-07 at 03:36 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    You really should read over your posts before submitting OV, because quite frankly it justs looks like someone accidentally spilled a whole lot of retard into them. So I'll give you a few heads up. Please don't ramble on about the evils of stereotyping when you proceed to do it yourself in the highlighted text above. Also, the English insults? Nice touch, really. No, really I mean it. Nice touch. It fits in perfectly with your style of retard you seem to exhibit in your every post. Oh and just for kicks:

"Honestly with the way the culture is heading sexual why do we even still married? why the **** is the point?"

Could you please translate the above in English? Clearly, us hair obsessive tea drinking virgiphobics are not up to par with your superior "American".

Good day sir.
    Good, it seems like I hit a nerve with your pussy ass. The English man comment was a joke, but I am not stereotyping women...ask them yourself...hell...most of them here alone said that they actually PREFER a person who has more experience. I would bet money on it that all the people who voted "yes" are men. Everything I said made sense, if you do not comprehend it then the problem is with you.

Good, it seems like I hit a nerve with your pussy ass. The English man comment was a joke, but I am not stereotyping women...ask them yourself...hell...most of them here alone said that they actually PREFER a person who has more experience. I would bet money on it that all the people who voted "yes" are men. Everything I said made sense, if you do not comprehend it then the problem is with you.
    Actually, if you re-read my post you'll notice that I'm merely mocking you on the Irony of your post. If you read, "Just for kicks" I was referring to the English joke completely sectioning it off from the rest of my post. So how is it you reached the conclusion that you "hit a nerve"?

Aussi, care to notice you're the only one throwing around personal insults? I insulted your posting habbits, not you. I guess I just hit one of your "pussy ass" nerves huh?

As for you betting your bottom dollar that it was all men who voted "yes". Have you read my original post? Hell, have you READ Gribbles post? Gribbles answer is no where relevant to your argument as he says:

"I don't target them, but if a girl turns out to be a virgin, why not? Only problem is they can get clingy."

The whole point of this thread and this pole is to find out whether people WANT not willing, WANT to sleep with a virgin, as you claimed "any sane person wants to".
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No virgins for me thanks. Boring. Have to teach them stuff. Not worth it.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    No virgins for me thanks. Boring. Have to teach them stuff. Not worth it.
    Lol.

O.V just get laid for godsake so we can stop all this virgin talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

anachronistic Guest
    I wanted to lose my virginity to a girl who was also a virgin. But now I am uncertain whether she was or not.

I really don't care anymore, just as long as she doesn't sleep around or have a history of cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    I wanted to lose my virginity to a girl who was also a virgin. But now I am uncertain whether she was or not.

I really don't care anymore, just as long as she doesn't sleep around or have a history of cheating.
    Welcome to rational thinking. I don't understand why some guys can't see this logic.

Personally I don't really care if the girl is a virgin or not. Almost in someways I would want a girl with some experience that way she can tell me what I am doing right or wrong to please her as each female is different in this aspect.

I am beyond the age where I would expect to encounter a virgin (32). However, if I did, I would have to be darn good and sure that I was really really serious about him before I ever went there. Because I would believe he would take it very seriously. And, if he hasn't slept with anyone by this age, than there are probably reasons why.

I have never have slept with a virgin. I didn't take the virginity of the person who I lost mine to. And every guy since then is also not a virgin.

So, I do feel a little sorry on having missed out on that, never having had the opportunity to, just once, be the 'teacher' so to speak.

I guess I could go cradle robbing. But following the divide by 2 add 7 formula I can only go as low as 23 apparently. And I'm pretty sure most 23 year olds I would want to sleep with would also have lost their virginity.

Hey Clynn I'm 23!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would like to know at what age people think "virgin obsession" is weird. I think past 25 is pushing it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    Actually, if you re-read my post you'll notice that I'm merely mocking you on the Irony of your post. If you read, "Just for kicks" I was referring to the English joke completely sectioning it off from the rest of my post. So how is it you reached the conclusion that you "hit a nerve"?

Aussi, care to notice you're the only one throwing around personal insults? I insulted your posting habbits, not you. I guess I just hit one of your "pussy ass" nerves huh?

As for you betting your bottom dollar that it was all men who voted "yes". Have you read my original post? Hell, have you READ Gribbles post? Gribbles answer is no where relevant to your argument as he says:

"I don't target them, but if a girl turns out to be a virgin, why not? Only problem is they can get clingy."

The whole point of this thread and this pole is to find out whether people WANT not willing, WANT to sleep with a virgin, as you claimed "any sane person wants to".
    Actually Gribble's comment I am sure implies that he doesn't care and not that he votes yes. You are pathetic as hell, you struck a nerve on me? right....go ahead and post another paragraph long reply showing me how you don't get bothered and care.

Quote Originally Posted by clynn View Post
    I guess I could go cradle robbing. But following the divide by 2 add 7 formula I can only go as low as 23 apparently. And I'm pretty sure most 23 year olds I would want to sleep with would also have lost their virginity.
    Hey I am still single and a virgin and I just make your cradle robbing age.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast